Ratings for Dr. Cameron Livingstone

I've been seeing Doctor Livingstone since I was a kid. I've always loved going to get my eyes checked! He always remembers me and my family and asks how they are doing. The office is always on time and professional. Can't wait for my new glasses to get in!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Good eye doctor but the only complaint I have is that he will not give you prescriptions to order contacts elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Awesome with my kids, very kid friendly practice. Please with my results as well.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Without Dr. Livingston's knowledge and expertise I would have gone blind. He's amazing, Thank You

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Livingstone is a good Doctor, but unfortunately I was not happy with the staff. I will not go back. With all the competition out there as well as with all the on-line options I was disappointed with the way they handled my business. I will move to another company that is more hungry for business and thus remembers that I am a client.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

DR. LIVINGSTONE IS THE BEST EYE DOCTOR IN WINNIPEG!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I love all of the staff there. I recently broke my glasses, but I am not eligible for vision benefits until July 1, 2009. They still gave me a brand new pair of frames with my lenses popped in for free until I can come back and pick out a pair that my insurance will pay for. They are always on time and they are all very professional. Thank you Eye Prism Optical!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Livingstone and his staff have been very professional. In fact, he personally called me when I was having trouble with a referral for glaucoma. I was very impressed with the time and care he gave both me and my mother and the detail he gave us in regards to the condition of our eyes. I would strongly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Went to Dr. Livingstone for a 2nd opinion (after seeing Adrian Long)(Had conflicting reports from A.Long)Problem wasn't as serious as diagnosed by Long----and didn't cost $105.00 ("out of medicare coverage")to pay for his "fancy" machine before retiring. I highly recommend C. Livingstone---he is polite & thorough

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008