Ratings for Dr. Mukaram A. Gazi

Fantastic Doctor and all staff and associates so kind. Not use to such good service !!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Dr. Gazi was wonderful to me. He performed my interstim for OAB. At the time I was only in my 20's and felt very uncomfortable and ashamed of having OAB at such a young age. Dr. Gazi was very understanding to my concerns and made me feel at ease. His staff was amazing. I had questions after my surgery and my calls were returned soon as possible. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Gazi is an amazing doctor. He took the time to discuss my care and gave me all the options for treatment. Very compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Poor communications. Nearly impossible to get a return call. Failed to provide thorough examination or discuss side effects or other treatment options. Left me to deal with a teen age medical assistant for answers.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

He's great and so is his staff. The real indication of a nice and very diligent doctor. I agree with all of the positive comments written by others.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I recently had robotic simple prostectemy performed by Dr Gazito correct an enlarged prostate that was impacting my kidney function. From the first time I met with Dr Gazi he put me completely at ease and explained my condition and the options I had. He took the time to answer any of my questions and address my concerns. He completely respected my stand on bloodless surgery. He performed the surgery in a skilled manner with minimal blood loss. Thanks to him I am on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Top-notch surgeon and staff. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Most compassionate and understanding surgeon and urologist. I felt like I pick the right person by far after consulting with two other urologist before taking Dr Gazi and I don't regret my decision!!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Awesome doc!! The practice runs very well. My PCP sent me to this practice for a reason, he sees Dr. Gazi too!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. My first contact was with Mo and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me! A lot of doctors don’t realize how important it is to have administration like Mo . The first point of contact is crucial! Now on to the appointment… my appointment ran on time, Dr Gazi was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend this medical group!”

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Mukaram A. Gazi's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1995)

GHI