Ratings for Dr. Amy Bonner Esdale

I know of two people who have died due to this doctor's negligence.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Esdale is very knowledgable in her field of practice. She is a kind and caring physician and goes the extra yard to provide quality patient care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr.Esdale's staff is rude. I waited over 2 hours in a room with a 103 fever and pnemonia. Take note that this doctor has malpractice history.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Very nice doctor but punctuality is the problem. Also some staff is not helpful. You need to wait about two hours to see her, if you lucky...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Esdale for five years now. She is a great doctor but the wait time to be seen is just awful. I have waited up until 1 hr just to get in a room, then 15-20 minutes more to be seen. Because of this I am now thinking of changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

The single worst doctor I've ever had! She's never on time for appointments and continually forgets to call in prescriptions. After about the fifth time calling the doctors office from the pharmacy I gave up! She's awful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Esdale has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. She has helped to ease me through some challenging health issues and never makes me feel as though time is wasted when I come with the easy stuff. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Amy Bonner Esdale's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Gloucester, MA