Ratings for Dr. R. Thomas

Excellent service was provided. When I needed some urgent help I was given an appointment immediately.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very kind and patient doctor. He does a lot of humanitarian work abroad as well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My first visit was excellent, the second was disappointing. I was surprised he didn't really listen to what I said about my symptoms and was not prepared to say much about them. Ask him a direct question and you can get an answer, but not detailed information. His office staff are excellent; the whole atmosphere is very professional.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Thomas was excellent. He is very kind and takes a genuine interest in him patients. He was very punctual, and I didn't wait at all. It should be noted that I would gladly wait (if I needed to) for his exceptional skills.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Thomas is such a kind doctor. He has done a good job on my cataracts. Now when I drive I can see clearly without glasses and just need glasses for reading.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Thomas is very professional, helpful, and extreemly knowledgable!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Sometimes have to wait but overall I don't mind at all because I get good care.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

He is the nicest doctor I have been to see. Took the time to explain everything to me in every detail. Awesome human being.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Thomas was courteous, kind and very competent. His pleasant and calm demeanor really put me at ease during the examination. He was very patient in answering all my questions and took the time to explain why my eyelids were twitching. What a rare treat to find a doctor that is competent, caring and NICE! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

The first few times I saw Dr Thomas I had the long wait but the past 2 appts had very short wait times. I am scheduled for surgery in April and he explained everything to me in the office to ease my fears. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011