Ratings for Dr. Diana Duvall

I am pain free because Dr. Devall believed in me. I had cysts on both ovaries since I was 15, and she agreed to remove them. Im fifty-one now, and I feel better now than I did 20 years ago. Its nice to have a doctor that believes you know yourself.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I think Dr. Duvall is amazing! She has worked with me on some very tough issues. She is so kind and professional! I drive from Naples for her services because she is so good!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Dr. DeVall is AMAZING. She is incredibly professional and caring. She listened to every concern I had and explained what what going on. Her entire staff is wonderful and extremely pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

This doctor is a danger to her patients! Had surgery, she didn't believe I had pain after. Saw her for 4 daysafter the surgery and she still denied I had pain. Finally had to go to ER and be admitted for infection at site of surgery in the middle of the night. She would not come and see me until late the next night and NO PAIN meds until she finally came. Almost died. NEVER see this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I called the doctor's office with symptoms of dizziness and slight blurred vision in one eye. She would not see me and had her nurse tell me to go to the ER for treatment. I had an ocular migraine during pregnancy, and rather than her seeing me, she scared me into thinking I had an anyurism. The office is in a hospital, why couldn't she just see me and if there was a problem send me to the ER portion of the hospital? I think she should have seen me in the office and if I had high blood pressure, send me to the ER for more testing.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Wouldn't help out during very painful cysts rupturing. Refused to write rx for pain or call the surgeon to get me scheduled for surgery to get the problem fixed. Had to go to another doctor who did help, I had the surgery and now don't have pain. She treated like I was a drug seeking patient not as a patient with pain seeking relief and curative treatment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008