Ratings for Dr. Lily C. Chang

Best Doctor ever Very Knowledgable,Kind,sympathetic and efficient!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I feel that This professional person is a very competant Surgion with all the quals that allows myself to feel that my care is in good hands. I had a very unfortunate thing happen 3 years ago while visiting a local hospital in Richland, Wa. I am a Crohns disease patient with multible surgerys in the past. When complaining to the er room about an infusion reation (symptoms that always generaly occur shortly after my remicade treatment). I was misdiagnosed with a perferated bowel which required immediated attention. The medical staff failed to contact my G.I. Dr. and proceeded to remove all but 8" of my colon. My case file and records were sent to S.California for further review. With a cast of many top notch individuals in their field, (Colo-rectal surgions, Professors of Gastointestinal Medicine, as well as others in the field), out-come was NEGLIGENCE! "Patients standard level of care violated" Choice to not involve Dr. Chang was made inorder not to interrupt or even terminate op.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

When I had complications after bariatric surgery Dr. Chang was rude, insinuating that the complications were all my fault. Kept saying that she didn't do anything wrong and that "some people were just not made for this surgery." I was in a lot of pain, scared, and hurting, and she made me feel embarrassed and inconsequential. No compassion and her bedside manner was dreadful. Not a very nice person.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Lily C. Chang's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois