Ratings for Dr. Gavin Langille

I am being treated now by Dr Langille,he is the best.I feel at ease with him,he is just fantastic,I have a panic disorder and told him about it and he was very understanding,didn't just brush off my fears.I have told my own dr who is just new out of univ about how great he is and send any patients his way.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I was referred to dr Langille for kidney cancer. He took out the cancer and was able to keep 90% of my kidney. Several months out, still no problems and totally cancer free. Excellent surgeon AND great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Was recently at St.Joseph for lithotripsy with Langille and his tech Heather was cold and he was vague after the procedure.When asked how it went he said he couldn't say as live x-ray isn't like x-ray downstairs.Really?That didn't stop him from diagnosing me in need of another Litho procedure.No further x-ray required.Questionable.Treated like I wasn't part of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

He did my surgery and did a wonderful job. He took the time to explain everything. I am very happy that I was referred to Dr. Langille. He is very friendly and outgoing. Excellent work

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I am under his care now and have nothing but the utmost faith in him. He is kind ,patient and very compassionate .He actually feels your pain with you but never leaves you without a smile and encouragement

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I am a resident of Quispamsis, NB and Dr. Langille performed the big V operation and everything went well. No complication. Very pleasant person and nice personality. A1 service.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

not sure if this the same Dr. Gavin Langille (Urologist) in Saint John, NB, but if so he is a great doctor - witty, personable, easy to talk to, and knows his trade well. He did my surgery with zero problems or complications

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He took care of me over the past week! Great guy, down to earth, always a smile and very helpful! One of the best Halifax has!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr Langille is a wonderful doctor! Very caring and professional. I do have a daughter who likes you too if you are single!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

this is the best resident doctor i have ever met. . He is compassionate and dedicated. he is the best ever. ever!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. Gavin Langille's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am being treated now by Dr Langille,he is the best.I feel at ease with him,he is just fantastic,I have a panic disorder and told him about it and he was very ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to dr Langille for kidney cancer. He took out the cancer and was able to keep 90% of my kidney. Several months out, still no problems and totally..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was recently at St.Joseph for lithotripsy with Langille and his tech Heather was cold and he was vague after the procedure.When asked how it went he said he cou..."

October 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "https://www.virginiamason.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=342&action=detail&ref=28". Postal Code has been updated from "E2H1" to "98101". Address has been updated from "None" to "1100 9th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "506-636-8818" to "12062232319".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did my surgery and did a wonderful job. He took the time to explain everything. I am very happy that I was referred to Dr. Langille. He is very friendly and ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am under his care now and have nothing but the utmost faith in him. He is kind ,patient and very compassionate .He actually feels your pain with you but never..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a resident of Quispamsis, NB and Dr. Langille performed the big V operation and everything went well. No complication. Very pleasant person and nice pers..."

January 13, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "506-636-8818".

December 31, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "77001" to "E2L 4L2".

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "not sure if this the same Dr. Gavin Langille (Urologist) in Saint John, NB, but if so he is a great doctor - witty, personable, easy to talk to, and knows his t..."

October 22, 2014
  • City changed from "Halifax" to "Houston", State changed from "NS" to "TX"

December 3, 2013