Ratings for Dr. Karen Diane Edstrom

IF I CAN GIVE NO STAR AT ALL I WOULD! I TRAVELLED A LONG WAY TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND SHE DOESN'T CARE. SHE TALKS TO YOU FOR NOT EVEN A MINUTE AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT MY SKIN. AVOID THIS DOCTOR, SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND FIND A BETTER DOCTOR WHO JUST DON'T AIM TO SELL YOU PRODUCTS AND MAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Puts the p in professional. A Cracker Jack diagnostician. She is not only smart but dedicated and has a great sense of humour. Anne Linley.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Edstrom since she first opened her practice in Dundas. I could not ask for a more amazing doctor!! She is so kind, honest and smart!! Dr Edstrom always goes the extra mile and makes me feel really comfortable (even undressed under a paper sheet lol). I recommend her completely. If you're looking for a dermatologist, call Dr Edstrom.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Edstrom is a wonderful Doctor! I have seen her as a patient at both her medical office and her Cutis Center (for personal touch ups you feel wonderful after such treatments and the results are amazing!!) I have never felt pressure to purchase anything (just guidance that you can use or not it has always been MY Choice!) or felt that my concerns both Medical and Personal have not been taken care of. Both the Staff in the Medical Office and the Spa Office are always willing to help and provide me with the information I require. I am surprised that someone would find fault in such a knowledgeable Doctor and Clinic. It must be the case of "you can't please some people no matter how hard you try!" Keep your head held High Dr. Edstrom you and your Staff are Great! Both Dr. Edstrom and her staff are always prompt and a delight to deal with. We have and will always Highly Recommend Dr. Estrom and both of her clinics to anyone looking for a very high quality of care and treatment! Medical Clinic rating 5 out of 5 and Cutis Clinic 5 out of 5!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Both my husband & I have been treated by Dr. Edstrom, we have always been treated well & she solved the various problems that we had. We have been patients for a few years, were totally well taken care of. Dr. Lemkhert removed an aneurism from my face, you cannot see where he stitched it. Both Doctors excellent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Edstrom is very knowledgeable. She quickly diagnosed my skin condition and provided me with the right treatment. She is also very nice and eager to share her qualified expertise.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I loved Dr. Edstrom. She treated my cystic acne with professionalism, and more importantly care. My appointments were quick but only because they knew exactly what was wrong. It did take forever to get into her, but hey that's socialized medicine for you. I was on an extreme budget, but that NEVER deterred her from giving me amazing treatment. I knew OHIP wouldn't cover my meds but was ready to deal with this after 20+ years of acne. She even suggested alternatives to the pricy (but great) products her office offers. I was just honest with them from the beginning. Dr. Edstrom is a kind, good person who has a passion for what she does. Blessings to you and your staff!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Could not agree more with previous ratings. Refused to give prescription covered by OHIP. The are really all about the money and not interested in OHIP patients. Worst experience with a doctor ever.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had to wait over 6 months to see this doctor, in my oppointme

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

It's just $$$$$$$ at this clinic. They are not interested in OHIP patients. If you an OHIP patient the Dr will talk for less than 2 mins and then try to upsell various cosmetic products. Horrible experince.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016