Dr. Karen Diane Edstrom

Ratings for Dr. Karen Diane Edstrom

All fixed.....Excellent very personable and on time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The experience had here by my daughter was awful. Starting with the front desk staff who were very rude. The nurse who saw her first was terrible and rude and finally the Dr who showed up for like 5 seconds the worst. Sold my daughter 200 dollars worth of kit for acne product didn't explain how to use it properly and it burnt her face. I would recommend staying away from this place. Rude people don't deserve to be in business.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Our family has found that Dr. Edstrom is a knowledgeable and caring dermatologist. She takes the necessary time to explain her opinion on what is going on and also to review all recommendations. Thank you Dr. Edstrom!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Best Derm in Hamilton. Kind and funny. My family loves her

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

IF I CAN GIVE NO STAR AT ALL I WOULD! I TRAVELLED A LONG WAY TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND SHE DOESN'T CARE. SHE TALKS TO YOU FOR NOT EVEN A MINUTE AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT MY SKIN. AVOID THIS DOCTOR, SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND FIND A BETTER DOCTOR WHO JUST DON'T AIM TO SELL YOU PRODUCTS AND MAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Puts the p in professional. A Cracker Jack diagnostician. She is not only smart but dedicated and has a great sense of humour. Anne Linley.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Edstrom since she first opened her practice in Dundas. I could not ask for a more amazing doctor!! She is so kind, honest and smart!! Dr Edstrom always goes the extra mile and makes me feel really comfortable (even undressed under a paper sheet lol). I recommend her completely. If you're looking for a dermatologist, call Dr Edstrom.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Edstrom is a wonderful Doctor! I have seen her as a patient at both her medical office and her Cutis Center (for personal touch ups you feel wonderful after such treatments and the results are amazing!!) I have never felt pressure to purchase anything (just guidance that you can use or not it has always been MY Choice!) or felt that my concerns both Medical and Personal have not been taken care of. Both the Staff in the Medical Office and the Spa Office are always willing to help and provide me with the information I require. I am surprised that someone would find fault in such a knowledgeable Doctor and Clinic. It must be the case of "you can't please some people no matter how hard you try!" Keep your head held High Dr. Edstrom you and your Staff are Great! Both Dr. Edstrom and her staff are always prompt and a delight to deal with. We have and will always Highly Recommend Dr. Estrom and both of her clinics to anyone looking for a very high quality of care and treatment! Medical Clinic rating 5 out of 5 and Cutis Clinic 5 out of 5!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Both my husband & I have been treated by Dr. Edstrom, we have always been treated well & she solved the various problems that we had. We have been patients for a few years, were totally well taken care of. Dr. Lemkhert removed an aneurism from my face, you cannot see where he stitched it. Both Doctors excellent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Edstrom is very knowledgeable. She quickly diagnosed my skin condition and provided me with the right treatment. She is also very nice and eager to share her qualified expertise.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017