Dr. Karen Diane Edstrom

Ratings for Dr. Karen Diane Edstrom

Don't let her accent or cute hair bows fool you into thinking this lady is some sweet, caring person. She isn't. All her and her husband care about is making money. At one point this dermatologist didn't even accept OHIP patients. This doctor sells products and even has a TV playing infomercials about her products in the waiting room. In would not even tell my worst enemy to go to this woman. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Edstrom is a wonderful doctor! She is is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She helped me when no one else could. She is excellent at medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Edstrom is such a quality physician. So knowledgeable, kind and caring. The absolute BEST! We feel so lucky to have access to a physician of her calibre.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

All fixed.....Excellent very personable and on time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The experience had here by my daughter was awful. Starting with the front desk staff who were very rude. The nurse who saw her first was terrible and rude and finally the Dr who showed up for like 5 seconds the worst. Sold my daughter 200 dollars worth of kit for acne product didn't explain how to use it properly and it burnt her face. I would recommend staying away from this place. Rude people don't deserve to be in business.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Our family has found that Dr. Edstrom is a knowledgeable and caring dermatologist. She takes the necessary time to explain her opinion on what is going on and also to review all recommendations. Thank you Dr. Edstrom!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Best Derm in Hamilton. Kind and funny. My family loves her

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

IF I CAN GIVE NO STAR AT ALL I WOULD! I TRAVELLED A LONG WAY TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND SHE DOESN'T CARE. SHE TALKS TO YOU FOR NOT EVEN A MINUTE AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT MY SKIN. AVOID THIS DOCTOR, SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND FIND A BETTER DOCTOR WHO JUST DON'T AIM TO SELL YOU PRODUCTS AND MAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Puts the p in professional. A Cracker Jack diagnostician. She is not only smart but dedicated and has a great sense of humour. Anne Linley.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Edstrom since she first opened her practice in Dundas. I could not ask for a more amazing doctor!! She is so kind, honest and smart!! Dr Edstrom always goes the extra mile and makes me feel really comfortable (even undressed under a paper sheet lol). I recommend her completely. If you're looking for a dermatologist, call Dr Edstrom.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017