Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Ferguson

I have been with Dr. Ferguson for 18 years. She is caring, thorough, and pleasant. I drive 150 miles round trip to see her because I believe she is the best and most capable doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Best GYN I've EVER been to in my 57 yrs. VERY knowledgeable regarding menopause and natural hormones etc. Spends quailty time with you in consult room, doesnt over book, so no rushing. VERY much suggest her to others :o)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Very caring doctor. She spent a great deal of time with me during the consultation and called me at home after my surgery. I would highly recommend her to any women looking for prolapse surgery.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Ferguson as a caring and highly capable surgeon. I was a very difficult case with combined rectocele, vault prplapse, and cystocele and virtually not natural tissue with which to do a repair. She, watched me every step of the way, stopped in to see me after hours and called me at home--something very rare these days.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Karen L. Ferguson's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)