Ratings for Dr. Viqar Khan

I think Dr. Khan is a great doctor even tho I may not like or agree with what he has to say. Some times he may seem harsh and cold, and yes some times he can be dismissive, and in one case he didn't diagnose a problem I had correctly. But it was all taken care of and all is good now. when it comes to my mom he has taken excellent care of her and she is a heart patient. Remember doctors are humans too and even tho we think they are suppose to be perfect they do have bad days too when it comes to their personalty. All in all I think Dr. Khan is a good Doctor and my family and I will continue to go see him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

MY DR. KHAN IS THE BEST DR. IN CANADA, HE IS THE DR FOR CW OAKVILLE ALSO.......MY DAUGHTER IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED & LIVES THERE, he treats the kids so well & sweet. Linda in his office is so helpful & kind & caring! I am blessed to have them in my Life! Great Staff! Replaced Dr. Schooling & fills his shoes very well & more! Compassionate & with Empathy , Bravo!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent care of my family,we are extremely thankful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great doctor! Knowledgeable and great bedside manner. He is friendly but really knows his is stuff Not afraid of sending you for tests but does not use them needlessly to boost up his income. His staff is friendly, professional and relaxed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

This doctor is the worst. Take a list of all Oakville doctors, and throw a dart, guaranteed you will pick a better doctor. Dr. Viqar is now loosing patients and as a result tries to milk his current patients for all he can. Expect extra visits and forget learning results over the phone. After he misdiagnosed my father we decided to start seeing another doctor. He is Brutal.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Great Doc! Has been taking care of my family for years - Highly recomended!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

He doesn't know what he is talking about. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Kindest Doctor EVER! THANK YOU DR. KHAN FOR YOUR EXCELLENT CARE FOR MY DAUGHTER AND BROTHER!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Unbelievable...the reviews that say Dr. Khan is a good doctor just astounds me. He is not even CLOSE to providing good care. He is arrogant and dismissive. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Excellent In dealing with patients/families.Compassionate,caring,

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Viqar Khan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.