Ratings for Dr. Viqar Khan

MY DR. KHAN IS THE BEST DR. IN CANADA, HE IS THE DR FOR CW OAKVILLE ALSO.......MY DAUGHTER IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED & LIVES THERE, he treats the kids so well & sweet. Linda in his office is so helpful & kind & caring! I am blessed to have them in my Life! Great Staff! Replaced Dr. Schooling & fills his shoes very well & more! Compassionate & with Empathy , Bravo!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent care of my family,we are extremely thankful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great doctor! Knowledgeable and great bedside manner. He is friendly but really knows his is stuff Not afraid of sending you for tests but does not use them needlessly to boost up his income. His staff is friendly, professional and relaxed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

This doctor is the worst. Take a list of all Oakville doctors, and throw a dart, guaranteed you will pick a better doctor. Dr. Viqar is now loosing patients and as a result tries to milk his current patients for all he can. Expect extra visits and forget learning results over the phone. After he misdiagnosed my father we decided to start seeing another doctor. He is Brutal.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Great Doc! Has been taking care of my family for years - Highly recomended!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

He doesn't know what he is talking about. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Kindest Doctor EVER! THANK YOU DR. KHAN FOR YOUR EXCELLENT CARE FOR MY DAUGHTER AND BROTHER!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Unbelievable...the reviews that say Dr. Khan is a good doctor just astounds me. He is not even CLOSE to providing good care. He is arrogant and dismissive. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Excellent In dealing with patients/families.Compassionate,caring,

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

When Dr. Schooling who had been my family doctor (and my parents and my kids) for 39 years retired I was really upset. He found a replacement for for his huge practice and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Khan is so kind and funny and very knowledgeable. Dr. Schooling was a tough act to follow but he has stepped in admirably!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010