Dr. Raina Shankardass

Ratings for Dr. Raina Shankardass

Dr S is amazing. She has been my dentist for many years. She is a highly skilled professional. My dental health is a priority for me & she always provides the best care.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Very awesome experience ! Very accomidating and knowledgeable !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. S is awesum!! Shes real chill, saw me right away when my tooth was hurtin. Thanks doc!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Shankardass was on time, courteous, and explained things very well to me so I could understand them. Cant say enough good things!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Over the past 4 years, Dr Shankardass has done a great job being my dentist. From cleanings, fillings, and even Invisalign, she's done a really good job. One of the best dentists I've ever had-- really put my concerns first.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

When asked to explain my current oral health situation, the knowledge she demonstrated really amazed me. Everything else was good too! She helped me create a treatment plan to improve my health. Pain free treatment is super important to me-- She was very good in that regard.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr Shankardass is a great dentist, hands down. I've been going to her for over 15 years and she's always provided top notch care. She is genuinely concerned about oral health and wants the best for her patients. A very honest and fair individual.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Shankardass is a real professional. She was both attentive to my concerns and very thorough. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a pain free and comfortable dental experience.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

What an amazing dentist. I have been coming to see her for the last 10years. I moved from oaville to barrie and I come to see her for my regular check and now my husband too. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

What an amazing Dentist. I have been a client of Dr. Raina for many years - whenever I have lived in the Toronto area. She is incredibly gentle, fast and efficient. I have had some serious dental work over the years and Dr. Raina did great work. How great?? When I moved to Victoria BC my reknown dentist there expressed how great a job my bridge work was... I have had it for 27 years and unless you are a dentist.. folks do not know I have one. I would recommend Dr. Raina to anyone for their dental needs.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013