Ratings for Dr. Gino Mendoza

My mom is patient. Horrible staff. Inconsiderate, no empathy of any kind.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Medoza over 10 years and i would have to a great with other patients. STAFF are rude and nasty, Not so friendly. I work in the medical field too and i know the how we treat and greet our patients. I would love to see better customer service Dr Mendoza.. As great of a Doctor you deserve better STAFF.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

The worst medical office help I've had in 17 years. Very rude, they act like they are doing you favor.I'm definitely switching doctors for next year.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Mendoza for 3 years already and let me tell you that I don't have any complaint about the doctor, he is excellent as a doctor and I am been suggest him to everybody. But the only thing that my family and even me complaint is for the STAFF, they're very rude, nasty, and not helpful at all, they make you wait a lot, thru the phone for any answer even an appointment, and If you need a medical record pray good that you don't need it for an emergency because you will be dead by then! Is terrible! they lie to you, say something and make other, is Horrible!!!!! Please Dr Mendoza don't lose your patients for this staff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I have been a patient with this Dr. for 2 years and have been in the office once or twice. Appointments are impossible to obtain and the staff is really nasty and rude. When I have asked for the Dr. to call me back the staff has answered that they will tell the Dr. and many times I have not received an answer from the Dr. In one particular time I faxed the info given to me after a stay at the hospital and tried to make a follow up appointment and was told that I would have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks before I could obtain one. I have been searching for a new Dr. since.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Gino Mendoza's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1992)

Sask Health