Ratings for Dr. Andrea Dipaolo

I have been seeing Dr. Dipaolo for over 10 years. I recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new doctor. He is kind, professional, and has acted fast in getting me the treatment I needed every time. I am very pleased to have Dr. Dipaolo as my doctor

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Fantastic doctor. We have never had a concern with him. He is professional yet approachable. My kids really like him. He has been a huge support during recent health issues.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Excellent bedside manner and does his research to help solve medical concerns.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Should not be a doctor. He put me on medications I did not need for infections I did not have. I have never felt comfortable with him. Discussed medical information with is secretary in room during pap. Refused to book pap appointment when nurse was in. Worse doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

His incompetence is scary. Also has violated doctor/patient confidentiality with at least 3 people I am aware of. He should NOT be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Excellent doctor. Listens to you and responds with great advice!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Professional, courteous and very efficient . Listens to health concerns and seeks the proper avenue as to treat patient effectively and promptly. Very lucky to have a good doctor as he is.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

based on my own experience,is my wife,s doctor,he has asked to talk to me about my wifes health concerns,i found him to be very impolite,arrogant, discrimative,towards patient,s,and family members,and attacks patient and family,s character and personalities without just cause,and i would personally not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Our family is lucky to have Dr. Dipaolo as our family GP. He is patient, kind and knowledgeable...and if he is not sure of something he takes the time to research it. He has a calming and reassuring manner and has always taken all of the time necessary to provide us with the care that we need. He has gone out of his way and above and beyond for our family several times, without hesitation. He appears to be truly genuinely caring and concerned no matter the issue.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Very polite..wonderful bedside manner...clean...on time....Perhaps a lack of knowledge in some areas...or perhaps a little rushed in making diagnosis...(the doctors are so overly busy)...more investigation may be required at times..which I am sure will improve as time goes on.Overall though pleased with his services. I'm sure he will become a very fine doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011