Ratings for Dr. Mitch Champney

I liked how clearly and thoroughly he explained each of the procedures he did. How I felt through the whole process was important to him. I felt well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

My family has never had a dentist that cares as much about taking the time to make sure you understand the work that is needed on your teeth and why, great work!

Submitted August 12, 2016

As good as it gets .Takes time to explain procedures.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I just had my top teeth extracted by Dr Champney,s assisted by Nina. This is the most amazing dentist and so are,the staff. Comfort and care of you Is their main concern. I can't thank them enough how wonderful they took care of me. Dr. Champney walked me out to my ride after my procedure. Like his genuine and I like that. He takes great care of me and my entire family.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Another great experience at Innisfail Family Dental to add to the list. The front desk staff is so friendly, and my appointment with the hygienist was great.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He was calm and made sure i know exactly what he was doing to me

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Champney and his staff are great!! Never a complaint from me and mine!! We recommend him to anyone who asks!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr.Champney and his staff made me and my family all feel very comfortable getting our dental work done. Very kind and professional, and very good at doing his job. I would recommend this dentist and his staff to anyone :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Very happy with the service provided. Dr. Champney took the time to answer my questions. I have no problem recommending Dr. Champney and his practise to others.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Champney used to be my dentist in Lethbridge for several years (I followed him everywhere) and I can never thank him enough for all the work he has provided for me and my family. I was surprised to read any negative comments about him as Dr. Champney is VERY thorough and is passionate about his job. He is always there to provide the best treatment and always willing to give options. I never found him once "too aggressive" or "over prescribing" as other dentists I have seen in my day. I have had a few teeth fixed and never a problem and always found him pleasant and professional. I would recommend him to anyone living in his area.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Mitch Champney's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Innisfail, AB