Ratings for Dr. Grant Pagdin

Dr pagdin is a wonderful doctor, he has helped a great deal with my recovery. He always listens and is compassionate about my issues. Also the staff maria and erika are great. Always so helpful and very polite. Would definataly recommend .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Very personable, caring and intelligent. Stays on top of all the latest developments. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I have severe early andropause (low testosterone) and Dr. Pagdin's help has changed my life, perhaps even saved my marriage and my life. It's too bad anti-aging/functional doctors like this aren't available under Canadian health care. That said, paying Dr. Pagdin privately and finally getting the help I needed was still one of the best health decision I've ever made. Note that he's shifted away from family and hormone medicine and now focuses more on regenerative treatments, such as stem cells, etc.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr pagdin is one of the best doctors i have see in kelowna. He is friendly, kind and knowa his stuff! Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I was on the surgery list to get both knees and hips replaced- 4 major operations with long recovery times. After exploring research demonstrating results of stem cells treatments regrowing joint cartilage, I tracked down Dr. Pagdin whom I find friendly and quite knowledgeable in this field. Dr Pagdin treated knees and hips with stem cells, and after a few weeks, I can walk well and quickly, almost without pain. Dr. Pagdin and his staff are friendly , caring and responsive, and I am delighted.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Best Dr I have ever seen. Explains eveything. On time. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I was treated with stem cell therapy by Dr. Pagdin. The Dr. told me at that time that my knee was "to far gone" to completely fix it. At the time of my appointments my pain was so bad that it was taking over my life. What the stem cell therapy has done for me is to reduce my pain level to about 25% instead of 110! I am still waiting for surgery, however I can cope so much better.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Best doctor. Always listens and always finding ways to make me better without a lot of drugs. Walks the walk

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I saw this doctor in the " anti-aging clinic" and paid privately for protein injections to reduce arthritis in my knees. This treatment cost me a fortune and all it does is cause unbearable pain for 3 days and made my arthritis worse. Do not go to this doctor

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Doctor takes time with patient and listens. He is more inclined to prescribe hormone therapy, exercise, healthy living than prescription drugs. BUT, he has increased his fees several times and charges $200 for a follow-up visit supposed lasting 30 minutes but interrupted by phone calls! Cannot afford to pay $500 per annum so will have to get new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015