Ratings for Dr. Vivian W. Lin

Dr Vivian Lin is a very kind,understanding physician she spend time and listen to me and treat me as an individual.I was supposed to have surgery 4 years ago and I keep prospone it, I went to see Dr Lin DR Lin, I feel so comfortable with her and decide to proceed with the surgery, it was the best decision I ever make. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I find Dr. Lin very helpful and knowledgeable. She had a great bedside manner. She patiently answered all of my questions, and believe me, I had a lot of questions. My GP highly recommended her and she was right. Dr. Lin took very good care of me during my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I had several bad experiences with Dr Lin. Everytime I had a issue during my pregnancy (i.e. back pain, leg pain, dizziness) She told me to go see my GP. When I went to see my GP, he told they were because of my pregnancy and they just had to be waited out. She said these things had nothing to do with being pregnant. All of these conditions went away after having my child. In my opinion she is very inexperienced. Several times I placed calls to her office, I was told she would call back in 15 min. She never did. I had to call back several times. There are too many good doctors available to have to go to someone as subpar as her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Buchanan is my OB/GYN, but Dr. Lin (they're in the same practice) assisted him in my c-section. Also, for my first post-op visit, I saw Dr. Lin because Dr. Buchanan was on vacation. I found Dr. Lin to be very knowledgeable, and helpful, with a caring and warm demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr.Lin was great. Being one of her older and nonpregnant patients, I felt comfortable with her GYN examination and all her explainations to my many questions. She is really knowledgable, professional and really takes her time answering all my concerns. I would recommend her to any woman of any age including my own adult daughter.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Lin was great. I too was in her care when she went on maternity leave but the other doctors were just as great. The staff was almost always pleasant and helpful. My only complaint was that I would have the first appointment of the day (8AM) so that my husband could attend with me and no one showed up in the office until about 5 after 8; that meant I wouldn't get started until about 10-15 minutes after my appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Lin is great, listens to any complaints and very reassuring. My only issue is the staff at the Medical Center for Women didn't tell me she was going on maternity leave and wouldn't be able to finish my pregnancy care or deliver my baby. Now, half-way through my pregnancy, I have to develop trust in another OB dr for the rest of my care and my baby's delivery. They've improved on informing me of lab tests and paperwork needs, for the most part, since my last pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Vivian W. Lin's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AARP