Ratings for Dr. Richard Schwindt

Has very little knowledge of Cardiology. Is not on staff of ST Francis Hospital that is a mile away.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

The man is a genius. He has seen my husband through 2 HA and has prevented subsequent ones. He and his right hand lady Jane have seen us through many issues and we are very lucky to have them!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

50 year old white female with history of a prior heart attack. I was put on treadmill and was put into atrial fibrillation. Schwindt led me to a chair and sent staff next door for a Coke for me. Just what I needed was caffeine. He was not on staff of the cardiac hospital 6 blocks away. He has to have other cardiologists to put in pacemakers. He oversaw my first cousins pacemaker which over a period of weeks continually shocked him. Schwindt could not figure out what was wrong. Cousin accidentally met person down from Mayo clinic and he adjusted the unit and wow, it suddenly worked. I would not let this man doctor my pet donkey. He's real cool and has such a southern gentleman act with his cowboy boots and charming demeanor. Feel free to contact me if this does not meet specs. I am local and willing to document.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Brilliant, caring, extremely unrelenting investigatory procedures at pinning down exactly what the problem is. Leaves no stone un-turned. Says what has to be said in a very compassionate but direct manner. Unbelievably fantastic staff. Has an RN who is an ace at phlebotomy (drawing blood)when nobody else can get it. Sadly, he doesn't do interventional cardiology but only refers you to the best when cardiac intervention is warranted. Extremely educational to staff and patients. Great smile and laugh. Has an extremely nice way of telling you you are too fat. To say he is very intuitive would be an understatement. And then there is Jane, a true RN in the classical style. Can't forget Betsy, what a wonderful person to encounter in a doctor's office. A fun place to visit unless they are making you weigh in... :-) :-) :-).....

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr. Richard Schwindt's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1962)