Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Logan

Dr. Logan, thank you for the great experience. It was less painful than I thought it would be!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Logan, I cannot even begin to express my appreciation for your excellent care and expertise. I was truly impressed with my experience at your office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Logan and staff for the continuing care, support, and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful care before, during, and after my jaw surgery. It was a scary experience but you put me at ease and calmed all my fears. Everyone has been so friendly and pleasant each and every time I visit. Again, thank you for your awesome care and kindness. I love my new smile.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

We want to thank Dr. Logan for the wonderful job he did to reveal my daughter's beautiful smile. She has a new confidence in seeing the smile she has dreamed of for years. We are grateful to you and your wonderful staff for helping us through such a difficult procedure, that now seems so long ago, but worth the challenge.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

DIRTY BUSINESS $$$$$ We went there for a( free consultation) to see about getting my Daughters wisdom teeth out. I was thinking she was awfully young but the Dr. didn't seem to think so. During the exam he spoke to my daughter about the surgery and gave her all the details. I said IF we can afford it we will do the procedure. He turned back to my Daughter and said"when you have the surgery" totally blew me off and continued explaining to her a 14 year old when obviously I would be the one doing the care. I went somewhere else and guess what? That Dr. said are you kidding, they are so high up I would have to cut through bone, there is absolutely no need for them to come out. He also went on to explain what it would be like for her to do it when they are that high up. He said maybe in a few years. What a crook, you have to pay him twice as much the higher up they are, wonder why he wanted to do it so bad. Then I just got a bill, the free consultation isn't so free. It's free if you have surgery in the next 6 months, they billed my insurance and me! Terrible don't go there. Wouldn't trust an animal I didn't like to him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The bedside manner of Dr. Logan and his staff were horrible. They don't explain anything to you as the patient and have no consideration for making you comfortable or reducing your pain. I wouldn't send my dog to this office, let alone any other member of my family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

very clean and professional environment. Dr. Logan is very knowledgeable and has a good bedside manor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

The complete office staff were professional,polite and helpful about after surgery care.Will refer my friends and family

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008