Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Kuhn

First of all don't set up an appointment with this doctor's office and expect to be out of there in less than two hours. The last several appointments Ive had, I've had to wait for over an hour and a half. Some of the midwives are great, but others can be rude and uncaring. Jennifer has a very direct way of interacting with patients which I like but sometimes it can translate into rudeness or an uncaring attitude. This is my second child with the office and I dont think I will use them again. I hate being made to feel like I am a burden when I ask questions, but at least when I do ask questions I get detailed answers.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Kuhn attempted to perform ultrasound against my specific wishes. I had informed Dr. Kuhn and the attending nurse that I did not wish to receive ultrasound, and yet she proceeded to attempt to use ultrasound without even telling me what she was doing. When I objected, she became visibly upset and effectively stated that I was a poor mother. She was unwilling to share with me the information she gleaned from my exam, she provided little to no guidance regarding the care of my unborn baby (I was a first time mom), and was very rude and uncaring (didn't even tell me my baby's expected delivery date). I strongly recommend that you do not seek Dr. Kuhn for your prenatal care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Jennifer E. Kuhn's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)