Ratings for Dr. Patrick G. Hall

He was great and to the point when I broke my fibula. He didn't wait to see if something would do. I ended up needing surgery and it went well! His staff were very helpful and took time for their patients. Waiting room time for appts were less than 15mins.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Great service. Took is slow in fixing the problem. Through his careful program of rehab I got by without surgery on my knee. No miracle cure, it took a while, but sure beats surery and recovery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

My insurance company is Assurant Health which was not listed but due to my high deductible most of the money came out of my pocket. My complaint is in the mis diagnosis of my right knee. I came in because of pain in the knee area when I squatted and was told I may have a torn meniscus. I did agree to the surgery even though it was made clear to me that the surgeon and the radiologist were not entirely sure that the tear was present. I spent a lot of money for surgery when all I needed was physical therapy. Lesson learned, I'll get second and third opinions from here on out.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Patrick G. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)