Ratings for Dr. Eran Even

Dr. Even's commitment to and ongoing studies in Chinese medicine truly show his dedication to the field and his patients. Incredibly caring and compassionate doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Even is awesome! There are not enough words to describe how much of a life changer he really is. Very knowledgeable, Easily Accessible, and Extremely Patient - answers all your questions even if you've repeated the same one 1000 times. Currently in the middle of my treatment, and highly confident that it's working...Fingers crossed, I'll repost once I know for sure! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Amazing,amazing, AMAZING. I cannot describe in words the depth of gratitude I feel toward Dr. Even. I'm currently in the middle of my treatment and I feel certain that my uterine fibroid will be a thing of my past. I have so much more energy, my health has improved drastically and my life has changed so much already. THANK YOU Dr. Even! He's the kindest, most knowledgeable, and best doctor I've ever met..by a long shot.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Very kind. A miracle worker with fertility. He actually discouraged me from accupuncture and we used other methods to treat infertility, so definitely does not push the "same old-same old" treatment on everyone. Proof is in the positive pregnancy test!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

He is a miracle worker! The best! Very knowledgeable. His interests are the patients best interest. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Absolutely incredible practitioner. Pleased with this experience in every way.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Eran is extremely thorough, patient and knowledgeable. Between myself and others that I know who see him, he has effectively treated muscular/pain issues, allergies, women's health and more. I am uncomfortable with needles and do not have any trouble with the treatments I receive which can involve 10-20 needles. The whole process is relaxing and in my case the acupuncture and herbs have been much more effective than western medicine, and complimentary when used in combination with prescription medicine.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Even is always incredibly kind, knowledgeable and professional. I barely feel the acupuncture needles, he has such a great technique. He is always patient when I have a lot of questions and never makes me feel rushed. I have had great results with him, when I haven't gotten results with "western" doctors. I have recommended him to many friends, and they have all been very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Eran Even's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English