Ratings for Dr. A. David Gerstein

Very efficient office and always seem to be accommodating to my time schedule

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been bringing my family to him for about 5 years and he was always nice to my children but never friendly toward me. He is a good dermatologist, but seriously one of the rudest people on the planet. I always feel apprehensive when I talk with him because he has a way of ridiculing me and making me feel small and inadequate. The last time I brought my child in for treatment he crossed the line and embarrassed me in front of my child. Now I don't care how good he is, we are not ever going back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

A very non-personable office.The front desk is not friendly. Dr Gerstein is only half inerested in the patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

His staff sent in the insurance to the wrong Insurance Co. and then a month later sent finally sent it to the right Co.. His staff blamed us for their mistake and would not accept any responsibility. I finally had to call the Insurance Co. to resolve the matter. When I had asked them to do their job the staff was very rude. They were also very rude when I called to let them know what I found out.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. A. David Gerstein's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med