Ratings for Dr. Roland Beaulieu

Between all my kids, I’ve ended up seeing specialists from Sick Kids to the Mayo Clinic and back. And Dr. B is the first one we've visited in Canada who actually GETS IT about what's needed to deal with kids and parents! - It started with the appointment confirmation text message that reminded me to have cash for the parking. Great idea, because I'd probably have forgotten, and once you've loaded a toddler in the car to leave and then have to unload kid stroller and everything and go back and get cash, then reload everything would have really been crumby. - When I got to the office, I walked in the door and looked to the left and immediately saw my kid's favourite show on TV, so I could just aim his stroller that way and go check in with the receptionist. - The receptionists are friendly and efficient. - The box of toys and books in the waiting room, so great so I could just sit and relax, I even managed to eat a sandwich and drink my tea while we waited. - The waiting room isn't overcrowded with frustrated people. - When we got in, Dr B built some rapport with my 3 year old and when my kid started to complain, Dr B conjured up even more toys for him. Later when my kid started to whine, he waited so I could set Him up with his iPad before continuing his explanation of his heart. - I've been rushed in and out of so many appointments in the last 3 years and gotten so many incomplete explanations delivered over top of the sound of a complaining child, it was so nice to get a thorough explanation that left my mind at ease from Dr. B! I wish they would run a course on this for other pediatric specialists!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I have never done reviews but felt I should for Dr. Beaulieu. He is amazing! Staff is amazing too! He is very knowledgeable. He took the time, drew diagrams and spent time answering all our concerns. Great sense of humour and a compassionate person.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Amazing! Receptionist, assistants and doctor were all fantastic. I've never done a rating before but felt the need to do it because we had such a wonderful experience. He took the time to explain everything, he did diagrams and showed us videos. He showed a genuine interest in our family. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Amazing! He took the time to explain to me what he was looking for and why. He showed me everything as we went through and made sure I understood. He was patient and answered all of my questions. He told me what to expect when my daughter is born. He helped ease a worried pregnant lady. I can’t say enough positive things about him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Great doctor. Very compasionate and knowledgable! Staff is friendly and on time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Best doctor in Canada, period. Nothing else to say

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Beaulieu is the best doctor I have ever met! He is patient, thorough, compassionate and knowledgable. He set a great environment for the test to ensure that I understood the terminology that he used during. He wasn’t rushing through anything and made sure to make a personal connection - something so rare with doctors nowadays! He’s simply amazing!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

If we could give Dr. Beaulieu 100 stars we would!! He was absolutely amazing with our son. He is always very nervous when he hears “doctor” and doctor Beaulieu not only got him chatting and laughing but was very thorough explaining every detail to us about our son’s murmur! We left feeling at ease ! This man has an exceptional bedside manner!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Went to see him cause my heart was feeling weird and he reassures me that everything was totally fine . He also did an echocardiogram of my heart and found nothing wrong . Thanks for this amazing and friendly DR he is #1 . He always draws out images to help u explain what is going on with your heart . He is always slow and explains in a timely fashion . Anyway. His staff are amazing and also the nurse is wonderful too . I recommend EVERYONE goes to Dr beaulieu if u need some advice . Thnx for your amazing service

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

We started seeing Dr. B a little over two years ago. We found out our son had a murmur at his one month check up with our family Doctor. We were referred to Dr. B and we are so thankful to have him as our sons Cardiologist. Our son was diagnosed with Tetrology of Fallot. Dr. B has explained everything in a way that we could understand. Our son ended up having open-heart surgury at 5 months old and Dr. B has been amazing throughout everything. Our son is now a very energentic 2 year old and we don't think we would be here without Dr. B.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017