Ratings for Dr. Francesco Standoli

Dr. Standoli is nery knowledgable and a nice personality as well.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr Standoli took care of my mother after I had to move her from her home to a dementia care facility. I have to admit we were a little apprehensive about her ability to adjust to new doctor. But much to my relief, all went smoothly. His kind, gentle, and respectful manner makes it easy for new patients and their families feel comfortable and instantly know they are in good hands. One could only wish that more people could receive the kind of care Dr Standoli provides.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Standoli is my 80 year old father's doctor. My dad is in a memory care facility due to dementia. I'm so thankful and grateful that Dr. Standoli is taking care of my dad. He is so caring and gentle with my dad and he takes the time to talk at length with me about his care. He actually listens to what I say, he never talks down to me and I never feel rushed to end the conversation. Dr. Standoli is truly a shining example of what all physicians should aspire to be.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Dr Standoli has the best Dr. I have found for my 85 year old Mother. Listens, takes his time with her and is so caring.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Unbelievable to have found this doctor who is so professional and actually listens, which avoids delays in healing or coming to right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

This physician is my mother's doctor. She is on Senior Health Pres. For years now, she has had to deal with unprofessional, disrespectful, unhelpful physicians and it was a blessing to find Dr. Standoli. A Dr. who listens, takes precautions and doesn't talk down to you. He has made my mother feel comfortable, and confident when she needs to ask him questions. He follows up with her and never forgets what we are following up with. He is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Standoli is my families doctor, and we are very happy with him. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009