Ratings for Dr. Janet L. Black

Dr Black is very compassionate and easy to talk to. She listens to all of your concerns and does a thorough physical examination based on your complaint. I never felt rushed like with most other podiatrist I've seen. I would definitely recommend her to friends and loved ones. Even if you must wait a week or so to be seen it's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Black. She had helped me with a neuroma without needing surgery. Very kind and compassionate and wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

This doctor treated me for several procedures at different times over the years: plantar fasciitis, toenail removal, and ingrown toenail. She was very professional and takes a cautious approach. The procedures were all performed in her office with her staff. All of my issues have resolved and I am very pleased with her. On the painful plantar fasciitis we were able to avoid surgery and I took the additional step to lose weight to minimize pressure on the heel ... which makes a BIG difference!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Janet L. Black's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1986)

Pacificare