Ratings for Dr. Sean Hamilton

Minor removal of skin tags etc to my cheeks and on edge of my eyes healed without scarring very happy! Thankyou

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have just looked up the surgeon’s details to pass onto a friend that is considering having a breast reduction as I did over 10 years ago now. The best thing I ever did and have done nothing but sing Dr Hamilton’s praises since. I agree with the Mannerism comments and only will say that normally comes with the territory of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Walked out without paying - he was so unpleasant and condescending plus - he was speaking rubbish.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I had my ears pinned back 22 years ago. He did the best job. I have always had faith in Sean. Never had a problem. I actually like his manner. Maybe I am different, I don't know. Shelley Dewar

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I chose doctor Hamilton as I was assured by his staff that he was most expensive in Perth because he was the most experienced. After paying $17000 in total for my breast surgury I am still in the the process of corrective surgury to fix my breasts.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I'm a Doctor - I chose him for me. Runs late but is excellent and highly skilled surgeon

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I agree that he was fine until it all went horribly wrong. He got soo angry with the staff before my op I was actually scared of him to operate on me. I felt that he belittled me in front of staff when I asked questions, but then he belittled the staff in front of me. I guess he's a surgeon cause he has no people skills!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

This Dr may be good as long as everything goes well. But be careful if things don't work out. The reviews mentioning his attitude with staff will turn on you if you don't heal the way he expects. He stuffed up lasering my face and then told me he could help me - couldn't fix it and I would probably stay like that permenantly. Very cold and heartless. He then chased me to pay his bill until I threatened to go to medical board with his behaviour - after that I didn't hear a word from him. Luckily I was able to see another Dr who helped me (took 6 months) to get back to normal.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

He is a perfectionist! I needed a bust reduction and he did a spectacular job. Sure staff find him tough to work on, though one nurse said to me in pre op, she hates working for him, though if she needed work, she would request him as he is excellent! Say no more! I (as the patient) found him to be just gorgeous!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

An excellent surgeon. I have had quite a bit of reconstructive surgery following an accident and then found out that I had a skin cancer that needed to be removed. Dr Hamilton is fantastic - Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009