Ratings for Dr. Stanley K. Klausner

OK well I do agree with most of the comments here and I did always trust Dr. Klausner's opinion for my extremely dense breast tissue. But this one time, he said that just a mammo would suffice and that MRI and ultrasound weren't necessary and caused unnecessary biopsies. Well, my mammo was normal but my gyno ordered MRI because my breasts are so dense. MRI showed an abnormality and I have to have a biopsy. It may be nothing, but without that MRI I never would have known. So I hope he is up-to-date on his methods of preventive care.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

You will never find another Dr. Klausner. Doctors are not like him these days. All these comments are correct. This man is a lovable guy - knows everything there is to know in his field. I hope he doesn't retire. There is no one else like him. I had to use a different specialist for a while during a change of insurance. She was awful compared to him. He deserves a "doctor of the year" award

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

ABSOLUTELY one of a kind doctor. He is pleasant, knowledgeable, and makes you feel comfortable in an unpleasant situation. Unfortunately, our insurance changed and he doesn't participate in this new plan, so I can't go to him. SAD - don't care too much for my new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I have used Dr. Klausner for more than 15 years, he is very through. He is a kind and caring surgeon simply put the best doctor all around. I would highly recommend him and have done so many times.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Absolutely the nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I have seen in years. I wish he was a primary care doctor instead of specialist, because he is my all time favorite doctor. Talking with other patients in his office, some of whom have breast cancer, they all agreed that he is phenominal in knowledge as well as caring.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Klausner is one of a kind. He is a breast specialist and surgeon and in this field, he maintains a comforting and compassionate personality. He is very knowledgeable and exudes confidence in what he says, yet in an endearing way. One of my favorite doctors!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Dr. Stanley K. Klausner's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)