Ratings for Dr. Dean Collins

We have been patients of Dr. Collins for over 8 years. He is phenomenal in his expertise from helping to recover from car accidents to acid reflux issues for my child! He has a very holistic approach and continues to keep learning himself to help his patients even more😃

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Very personable, knowledgeable, and has a wholistic approach to rehab. His office staff are also very friendly and accommodating!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I found Dr. Collins business by chance after passing by it. I had been in an accident and ended up going there to have some body adjustments done to relieve some aches and pain from the accident. After a thorough pre-evaluation he set up a schedule of visits. I felt a bit of achiness after my first visit (not pain), but ever since it has got progressively better and better. I now sleep better, have more energy and can actually hold my 2 year old daughter in my arms without pain! The injuries from the accident have gotten better with each return visit. I recommended my fiancé to him, and now she sees him quite regularly. I have others I will be telling about him. The staff are all amazing there...what a great team!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Collins was recommended to me as a great chiropractor. Me & my husband both see him and he has done wonders to improve our posture and back pain. His assistants offer great customer service and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to all my friends and even to my massage therapist to recommend to her clients. It can be scary at first but Dr. Collins can help you feel better and put you at ease.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I love going there, they are very friendly. I was nervous to go but I love going now. Dr.Collins is VERY good and i'm improving quicker than I thought. Worth trying he is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

It is my first time going to a chiropractor and I am really happy with the change that this person made in my life; before I used to suffered from chronic worry and anxiety; I used to feel in rush all time and really stressed; since I had the first adjustments on my spine I started to feel a positive change in my body; I feel that my nervous system is stronger and feel more calm; I also used to suffer from really painful menstrual cramps and now they have almost disappeared; I am really happy with the treatment in general and I recommend everyone to give it a try; it really helps people to have a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Collins 2 months ago when I was crooked, bent out of shape, taking pain killers and using muscle relaxant creams hourly. After just 4 visits I stopped needing the pain killers. After 8 visits I was only using the creams maybe once a week. Now I have been pain killer and cream free for 2 weeks! No more sharp stabbing pain in my lower back, no more twinges when I move, no more headaches. I always feel rejuvinated and full of energy after an adjustment. Plus, he doesn't just seek to help you with your chiropractic needs, he offers support and coaching for whole life health and is a great resource!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

In the two months that I visited twice weekly, my range of movement improved and I had less pain and discomfort and did not have to use pain killers and anti-inflammatory pills as often.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I wish I had gone to see Dr. Collins sooner. I had suffered from chronic, debilitating migraines and back pain for years, and it was getting worse. Physiotherapy did little to reduce the pain. I feared I would have to take pain medication for the rest of my life. Dr. Collins did a thorough assessment, and after a few adjustments, I was already in less pain. Within a few weeks, I was able to stop taking pain medication completely, with the exception of the odd "bad" day. Even then, I only needed a minimal amount. I am hopeful--and excited, because my quality of life has so greatly improved. Being pain free is absolutely priceless. I highly recommend Dr. Collins!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr.Collins is one of the best chiropractors I've been to in the many years I've been going. He's very friendly and seems to know his profession very well. He's even helping my son who has CP.The staff is great as well. They are very helpfull and kind. I like the fact that I can bring my children with me when i go.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Dean Collins's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup