Ratings for Dr. Noemi M. Maydew

Loved the lack of wait in the waiting room. Everyone was very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I highly recommend my Ob Gyn to anyone, she is very professional and really care for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr Maydew is amazing! I was fortunate enough to have her deliver my son. During delivery she was very calm, reassuring, encouraging and truly made the delivery easy. She is professional but extremely passionate, intelligent, and genuine. Most women dread going to their OBGYN office but I look forward to it the entire staff is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Maydew is a great doctor, she always answers all my questions and has always put me at ease. She also delivered 2 of my babies by c-section and both went great. Would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Maydew is a thoughtful and caring provider who really listens :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I love my Dr’ she is very nice well experienced Don’t want to change my gynecologist ever I love to keep her ❤️

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

My appointment was wonderful, as per usual, with Dr. Maydew and staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

She is very gentle, doesn't rush with examinations. She takes her time to give her patients full understanding about their health. And she has an open ear to listen to whatever you have questions about yourself or just venting out your emotions. Thank you Dr. Maydew.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

My appt. with cary obgyn was uneventful as always and that’s the way I like it. Neomi is always great. I will continue with her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Love that she is so personable and caring. She truly listens to concerns and issues and is never in a hurry. Makes coming to the doctor a much more pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Noemi M. Maydew's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med