Ratings for Dr. Noemi M. Maydew

Every time I visit Dr Maydew I have a great experience. She addresses my concerns and gives me genuine feedback. She’s thorough, patient and I would recommend their practice to anyone looking for an ObGyn!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr and staff always lovely and accommodating. Given their specialty, visits can be awkward and uncomfortable. But all have great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This was my first visit to this office, and I was very pleased with the results. All of the staff were polite and courteous. Dr Maydew listened to all of my questions and concerns, and gave me all of the information I asked for. Scheduling was a breeze, and the staff followed up immediately with my future scheduled surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have been going to Dr Maydew for years and I trust her medical advice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Love the portal and ease of scheduling, also great to now be able to mammogram at same location

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I love that it’s easy to get appointment. Dr. May dew runs on time, she’s very friendly and answers all questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I always have a positive experience with the staff at Cary OBGYN. The doctors and medical staff are caring and I'm in and out quick. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

The carpeted floor in the room on previous visit helped make me feel more comfortable. There was no carpet this time. I’m usually super nervous for any type of doctor visit but feel more at ease with Dr. Maydew than with any others. It’s like magic.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I visited Cary OB/GYN for my annual checkup. Scheduling was super easy, and with being the first appointment, wait time was minimal I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. I was very pleased with everyone, especially the very personable staff (doctors, nurses, and receptionists). It was a very positive experience all around.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I have been with this practice for many years. I love my doctor and appreciate the expertise and that they know me as a patient.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Noemi M. Maydew's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC