Ratings for Dr. Scott Yeoman

Hi this is Dr. Scott Yeoman. I want to thank the people that have come on here and given feedback. It has helped me become a much better Chiropractor over the years. I would like to address the couple of people that are still coming on here 5 years later and writing negative reviews. First of all I would like to apologize to you. Secondly, I would like to ask you to please stop doing this now. I can be contacted directly at dryeoman06@gmail.com if necessary. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I went and saw this chiropractor in Toronto. I found the experience to be fine

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

He's treated patients south of the border without accreditation; his name was not registered when I contacted the board. Be careful of this man. He is narcissistic, antagonistic, using fear to have one buy his packages.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I used a Dr. Yeoman in Southern California. I was in excruciating pain due to an accident dirt biking. I was not able to find an appointment readily available and stumbled upon Dr. Yeoman. Initially I was excited to book chiropractor treatments with his open availability and flexibility. I learned quickly how pushy and arrogant in upselling packages. I paid thinking chiropractic treatments would outweigh pain relievers. Do you want to regain your spinal cord health?!!! There is only 1 way, do as I say! Do not use him. I paid for multiple sessions. He did not fulfill the remainder of the package. His office is closed and the number out of order. Searching the Californian listings served fruitless. I called the board to complain. There no Dr. S. Yeoman listed. I found these ratings and clued in that this may be the same chiropractor. These ratings and comments ring true.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rubina for almost a year and a half since Dr. Yeoman closed his practice with no warning or reimbursement. Night and day between experiences. Dr. Rubina listens to my ailments (severe back pain and headaches) from a college football injury. There has never been any scare tactic with purchases & treatment discussions. With Dr. Yeoman I was left out of pocket for the deposit, the groups sessions and dumbfounded how one of professional standing has no accountability to his patients & the medical establishment. I never received the orthotics or record of x-rays and examination. It's unbelievable that 2 chiropractors could be so different.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

This "doctor" cared more about himself and his financials, rather than the patient. I have the same poor feedback similar to the existing reviews. I did not finish the treatment as he berated my family physician's recommendations and my questions about his chiropractic methodology. I needed assistance with a motorcycle accident, and my injury became worst. I was pressured for x-rays. I am now in search for these records, but he is no longer practising in BC. I only had these taken less than a couple years ago. It would be a relief to get ahold of my X-rays instead of paying again.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I was drawn in by the free offer with the fancy back scan (that of course showed I was way out of whack). I went for the free consultation, which was a long group sales pitch. It sounded fake, like a script. I hated it, but I was in a lot of pain and thought that the "deal" was good. And it is a good deal, he has a student rate, if you want to see a chiro that much. 3 times a week for 6 months. Every time I was there he tried to sell me something new, it was too pushy. He would only treat the spine, wouldn't tend to my wrists or feet. The office is nice but the whole thing stinks of money and fancy technology rather than honest chiropractic. His manner is just too fake. I think he believes in what he's doing, and probably is good at his treatment style, but he needs to be more of himself rather than some script. And if it takes months of adjustments, it's probably not the right style for me.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I went and saw Scott recently having gone to University with him years ago. I felt that perhaps because I knew/knew of him I would be treated fairly. He is slick and simply trying to make oodles of money. He doesn't listen and has a very narcissistic personality. He said several things that were completely contrary to what I've been told by a neurologist and also Vancouver's top spinal surgeon. Scott is very unprofessional and I sadly do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

I have never written a review, but I have to tell everybody that doesn’t go to him as there are many other chiropractors around. He is a money grabber, uses salesman pitch to grab your money in every single way, x-ray, overcharged adjustments, orthotics pads and shoes, traction equipment. e.g. I said I could get prescription of orthotics pads at my old doctor and then he said “I WANT YOU TO GET IT FOR/FROM ME!”. My insurance was simply abused by him. He tackles on your family/partner as well. He requested me to bring my partner with me for the x-rays report. He made my partner be checked by him and then he forced me to pay for my partner as he made up excuses and refused to pay for the check and x-rays appointment. My bf was smart and got rid of him, and I got his x-rays’$ refunded. I should have gotten rid of him after he did that to my partner,but I needed a chiropractor that time, so I was stuck with him for few months. He is not thinking about patients’ health but patient’s money.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Dr. Scott Yeoman is simply an awful person. If you want aggressive, confrontational, narcissistic then he is the man for you.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012