Ratings for Dr. Gregory W. Demeo

Not my usual dr. but mine was out of the office this dr is so rude and uncaring. I will never go to him again if my life depended on it.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Demeo is an EXCELLENT doctor. I saw him as a rotation when I was pregnant with my first son. I am an emergency room nurse, and I found Dr. Demeo to be one of the best doctor's I have ever seen. He recently discharged me from the hospital in February after my delivery. During my labor, he came and checked on me and was so kind to me and my family. He also came to see me at the time of my discharge, I was already signed out and he came to see how I felt after having my tubal ligation. He has always been so kind and professional. You are in good hands if he is your doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Very rude reception staff. Nurse and Dr. DeMeo recommended antibiotic treatment of GBS on week 11 of pregnancy for patient not familiar with the bacteria. Uninformed patient notably upset and asking questions - refused treatment and DeMeo's commentary in the records is that patient go on her way - she will call back later with problems and a fever. This indifference is abhorent. We left the practice ASAP!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Demeo has been my OBGYN since I was 25 (20 years). I feel like I grew up with him. He was new with his practice then. I have to say I adore him. Always thought he was kind and gentle. Obviously I haven't been pregnant in a while, so maybe he is different than he was when he was a young Dr. Still go "almost" every year. :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Horrible bedside manner but knowledgeable. If you are looking for a doctor that gets the job done but isn't there for moral support or compassion, then he is the doctor for you. Will make sure to point out bill than alleviate fears regarding pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Have been seeing Demeo for 20 years and he is actually a great doctor. Even as he's moved I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I used him as my GYN and thought he was great but when I got pregnant and had a miscarriage he was not compassionate or even sympathetic. Our first pregnancy appoint was rushed and he insulted my husband. I will be looking for a new OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

The staff in this office is helpful. I have seen Dr. Demeo thru my pregnancy , because of the rotating rule. He is not my primary care physician. Dr. Demeo is knowledgeable, but not passionate. My pregnancy appointments with him were no longer than 5 minutes. I did not feel comfortable with his robotic approach to the patient. I would not recommend him, even though other doctors from the practice are fine.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Was very rough with me as another already posted.Didnt seem to care that he was causing me great pain. Saw him in 05 for d & c as my doctor at the time didnt do them. He was desent the day of the procedure , but never saw him in recovery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Consistently excellent care for 17 years!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Gregory W. Demeo's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE