Ratings for Dr. Herag Hamboyan

Dr. Hamboyan takes time to talk with my elderly dad who is at Del Manor. Many times after seeing my parents he calls me to discuss treatment and is very patient. Dr. Hamboyan is a very good listener. He seems to value his patients concerns and ideas.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He is a very caring Doctor. He came for a house call within one hour of my message. He called within 10 mins of leaving the message. My father in law needed help for a cut on his leg , he is diabetic. Dr Hamboyan prescribed meds for the infection immediately and is making arrangements for CCAC to visit to clean and dress the wound.. I am so appreciative to Dr Hamboyan..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very slow to respond to message. Very slow to visit home. Unreliable.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Hamboyan took exceptionally good care of my grandmother during the last few years of her life when she was becoming frail. That's when we discovered his house calls service. I see a number of other reviewers also used his services to look after elderly relatives. It was wonderful to know we could rely on him to treat my grandmother in her home when her mobility became limited. He always made an effort to come quickly when there was an urgent concern, and was extremely kind and thorough with her - and his encouraging manner always seemed to boost her spirits. If a question came up after he left, I could phone him or send an email. He offers an extremely high standard of care coupled with a very useful home visit service. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Hamboyan provides an amazing house call service. He has come over in the middle of the night, so I don't have to drag 3 kids out. He is knowledgeable and professional and has a great demeanor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

He is an amazing doctor, we so grateful to found him and could have him as a family doctor. Always there,always help no matter what. His knowledge and commitment is extraordinary. He treated All age group all gender in our family-we love him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

My husband was so ill and had a fever that wouldn't break. Too sick to go to a walk-in clinic. I found Dr. Hamboyan through Googling 'house call doctor" and I'm so glad I did. He was great, helped him immediately and had a soft, gentle nature to him. My 5 year old even got a kick out of watching him take care of Daddy. Would highly recommend him over a walk-in clinic. Would gladly use him again for any member of our family and will be certainly spreading the word among my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Makes House calls only for very low expense. We enjoy every visit with Dr. Hamboyan as he remembers details about our families (he sees all of us). He gives a time period of about 2 hours and makes it within that time, usually closer to the end, but it's still in the given time period, usually evenings. He is very personable and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Hamboyan is fantastic. He has cared for our family for years, and quite frankly, we consider him more of our familly doctor than any other. Sometimes he can be hard to get a hold of and his mailbox gets full, but he is well worth the wait! He provides a service that is truly what more doctors should be doing & we are eternally grateful! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I saw Dr.Hamboyan during a time of great stress. When I suddenly found that I could not leave the house because of panic attacks, I called "House Calls" and received an angel. Dr. Hamboyan came to my home, talked with me (or rather, listened) as I told him my issues. He was very genuine, caring and actually diagnosed me and offered me answers to all my questions that my regular MD did not have the time to answer because of her busy practice. As others have stated, Dr. Hamboyan is a rare gem amongst doctors. I really feel that we were 'meant' to meet so I could not only get better, but share my experience on this site.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009