Ratings for Dr. Barry E. Malkiel

The worst dentist I've ever been to in my life. 1st he kept me waiting for over an hour while "taking a phone call". The exam lasted for 2 minutes, and when I complained he took NO responsibility for anything. My insurance was supposedly verified but apparently not because I ended up owing money. The front desk lady is nice and helpful, but without a 5 star doctor all her hard work I feel gets overshadowed. Last but certainly not least my cleaning went awful.

Submitted August 21, 2012

the receptionist is very rude. The dentist attempts to do treaments on what he cannot do. BAD SERVICE

Submitted March 17, 2012

Best dental experience EVER! Great caring staff. Very calm & pleasant atmosphere. Would highly recommend to all of my family & co-workers.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Great, friendly staff. Not rushed. Felt very comfortable & safe. Would highly recommend for all ages. Kids loved them!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Great practice - they're awesome! The make going to the dentist a pleasant experience!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

This is a practice with only 1 doctor and 1 hygienist. It is Quality, not quanity.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008