Ratings for Dr. Jeff D. Woolston

**** PLEASE READ BEFORE GOING HERE************Beware of this place! THEY SCAM YOU OUT OF MONEY ~ DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICE** My daughter was in a car accident and she was nine at the time. When I filling out my insurance information the receptionist had me redo the paper work that they would bill the person responsible for the accident. I never saw any of my daughter's bills; finally I did through Geico a year and a half later and she was charged 2435.00 for 9 visits! When I spoke to Diana I was told that they do not take private health insurance! Yet when I had to redo the paper work I was NEVER EVER told they do not accept any health insurance. Which is the reason why they bill third party according to Diane. They do not show you any bills, until they place a lien or send you to collections. Reading Yelp reviews they apparently DO take health insurance and have scammed "Becky S." as they are trying to do to my 10 yr old daughter! Unbelievable, when I contested the bill they added a lien to the account. I was never given the opportunity to turn anything in to my health insurance carrier that would have negotiated a price. They are so deceptive, they charged for time that she didn't even spend there.They also charged for treatment and illness that she didn't even have! Bill stated an hour and a half for several visits, she was never there more than 40 minutes: that time included waiting for the Chiropractor. Then to top it off the receptionist tried to get you to sign up for his "create wealth program" I suppose on how to be deceptive to patients! Having gone to Woolston was worse than the accident my daughter was involved in......oh yes and did I mention that the bills I received were from ACCIDENT CHIROPRACTIC not Woolston Wellness Center (parent company); strange! The entire staff is rude including the quack who felt it was necessary to charge $270 a visit! If your in a accident do not go there, they will charge you more than any chiropractic office in the country. They bill for things that were never performed! Please also read BECKY S review on YELP it's very telling on what a disaster this place continues to be! BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Woolston is very knowledgable and uses high tech equipment that has solved many lower back and neck pain problems for me. He is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Woolston in late 2010 and early 2011. I had been having minor problems, not sleeping well, headaches, stiffness in my neck. I made an appointment in response to a promotion which gave me a free office visit, I went more from curiosity then from actual medical need. This was my first visit to a chiropractor, Dr Woolston took time to explain everything in detail, he was very patient and professional. After completing my exam and X-ray, I was surprised to find I had degeneration in my upper spine, in the neck area. My treatment lasted a few months, and when I was done I could not believe the difference. My stiffness, headaches, and minor aches and pains were all gone, and most importantly, my sleep habits greatly improved. I would highly recomend any one considering a chiropractor to see Dr. Woolston. You don't need to have a major problem to go.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Woolston is extremely knowledgeable and gets physical results without medications. I highly recommend him for any sort of physical ailment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

This is a great practice that focuses on the patient’s needs and does so with great integrity. As a former Office Manager at a high-end medical facility, friendly service from a knowledgeable and competent staff is extremely important to me. At Dr. Woolston’s practice you receive that and much more. Dr. Woolston always communicates in a way where he really wants you to understand what is needed for your specific case and why. He always stays up on the latest technology and what is happening in the field of Chiropractic and health in general. He has always been very honest in the ways of payment and treatment. My overall condition has improved greatly since seeing Dr. Woolston and I couldn’t be more pleased with the services I have received. I have referred my wife and friends to Dr. Woolston as well and the results are always the same- fantastic! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

AWFUL chiropractor. I was in Scottsdale visiting (am from out of state); I called him...told him that I needed a SIMPLE adjustment; that I have chronic neck problems, and that I'd give him the name of my chiro back home if he'd like to call him. I asked him how much he was going to charge me. He QUOTED me: "$70.00." I said...fine. I also told him that I wanted a MANUAL adjustment. I arrived at his office; he made me fill out a LONG questionnaire; took my insurance card and ASSURED me he was charging $70.00; then he did a H & P, even though I told him I didn't want or need one...I JUST WANTED AN ADJUSTMENT! Then he told me "I don't do manual adjustments, I use a computer to adjust you." I thought..."OMG!" It was WORTHLESS...it didn't do me ANY good. I had to then go see another Chiropractor to get a REAL adjustment. AND THEN...TODAY, I RECEIVED A STATEMENT FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY...HE BILLED THEM FOR $310.00. I am NOW reporting him to my Insurance Company.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Woolston has eliminated my chronic pain in my back and hands. I have avoided back surgery because of his amazing treatment and care. I trust him completely and he eliminated my sciatica and helped me regain the ability to bear weight on an injured leg. He is amazing and I would recommend him to everyone suffering in any area!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I was so much better in a matter of days, completely solved my neck and shoulder pain from too much computer work.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr Jeff Woolston has changed the quality of my life dramatically with non-evasive & painless treatment. I suffered from sciatica for years. I faced spinal injections or back surgery from an accident years later. Dr. Woolston eliminated my sciatica completely. After 3 months of non-productive PT, my return to him had me pain-free & completely stable in five visits (less than 2 HOURS) & free from pain medicine! My 85 yr old Mother started treatment for problems doctors have told her were “age related” for 8 YEARS! Two visits to Dr. Woolston, a diagnosis for both problems & her improvement is unbelievable. She is happier, & feels better than she has in years! It’s not just the medical “treatment” that separates him from others; it is also how he treats you. He IS different; he listens, gets to know you, explains, cares, & is concerned. He is honest, ethical, & trustworthy. & so far has never listed “stress” or “age” as a diagnosis. He brings trust back into the doctor’s office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Jeff D. Woolston's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)

Coventry Healthcare