Ratings for Dr. Jeff D. Woolston

Dr. Woolston is very knowledgable and uses high tech equipment that has solved many lower back and neck pain problems for me. He is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Woolston in late 2010 and early 2011. I had been having minor problems, not sleeping well, headaches, stiffness in my neck. I made an appointment in response to a promotion which gave me a free office visit, I went more from curiosity then from actual medical need. This was my first visit to a chiropractor, Dr Woolston took time to explain everything in detail, he was very patient and professional. After completing my exam and X-ray, I was surprised to find I had degeneration in my upper spine, in the neck area. My treatment lasted a few months, and when I was done I could not believe the difference. My stiffness, headaches, and minor aches and pains were all gone, and most importantly, my sleep habits greatly improved. I would highly recomend any one considering a chiropractor to see Dr. Woolston. You don't need to have a major problem to go.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Woolston is extremely knowledgeable and gets physical results without medications. I highly recommend him for any sort of physical ailment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

This is a great practice that focuses on the patient’s needs and does so with great integrity. As a former Office Manager at a high-end medical facility, friendly service from a knowledgeable and competent staff is extremely important to me. At Dr. Woolston’s practice you receive that and much more. Dr. Woolston always communicates in a way where he really wants you to understand what is needed for your specific case and why. He always stays up on the latest technology and what is happening in the field of Chiropractic and health in general. He has always been very honest in the ways of payment and treatment. My overall condition has improved greatly since seeing Dr. Woolston and I couldn’t be more pleased with the services I have received. I have referred my wife and friends to Dr. Woolston as well and the results are always the same- fantastic! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

AWFUL chiropractor. I was in Scottsdale visiting (am from out of state); I called him...told him that I needed a SIMPLE adjustment; that I have chronic neck problems, and that I'd give him the name of my chiro back home if he'd like to call him. I asked him how much he was going to charge me. He QUOTED me: "$70.00." I said...fine. I also told him that I wanted a MANUAL adjustment. I arrived at his office; he made me fill out a LONG questionnaire; took my insurance card and ASSURED me he was charging $70.00; then he did a H & P, even though I told him I didn't want or need one...I JUST WANTED AN ADJUSTMENT! Then he told me "I don't do manual adjustments, I use a computer to adjust you." I thought..."OMG!" It was WORTHLESS...it didn't do me ANY good. I had to then go see another Chiropractor to get a REAL adjustment. AND THEN...TODAY, I RECEIVED A STATEMENT FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY...HE BILLED THEM FOR $310.00. I am NOW reporting him to my Insurance Company.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Woolston has eliminated my chronic pain in my back and hands. I have avoided back surgery because of his amazing treatment and care. I trust him completely and he eliminated my sciatica and helped me regain the ability to bear weight on an injured leg. He is amazing and I would recommend him to everyone suffering in any area!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

I was so much better in a matter of days, completely solved my neck and shoulder pain from too much computer work.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr Jeff Woolston has changed the quality of my life dramatically with non-evasive & painless treatment. I suffered from sciatica for years. I faced spinal injections or back surgery from an accident years later. Dr. Woolston eliminated my sciatica completely. After 3 months of non-productive PT, my return to him had me pain-free & completely stable in five visits (less than 2 HOURS) & free from pain medicine! My 85 yr old Mother started treatment for problems doctors have told her were “age related” for 8 YEARS! Two visits to Dr. Woolston, a diagnosis for both problems & her improvement is unbelievable. She is happier, & feels better than she has in years! It’s not just the medical “treatment” that separates him from others; it is also how he treats you. He IS different; he listens, gets to know you, explains, cares, & is concerned. He is honest, ethical, & trustworthy. & so far has never listed “stress” or “age” as a diagnosis. He brings trust back into the doctor’s office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Jeff D. Woolston's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)

Unicare