Ratings for Dr. Barry C. Saltz

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

This is without question the GREATEST Dentist and Dental Office you will ever find! I actually look forward to my visits. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I did not like going to the dentist until Barry Saltz- best hygienists, great dental work and referrals. fantastic with our children. I recommend you try this office if you are not getting the service you feel is best for you and your family.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr Saltz and his staff are excellent. You will not find a better dentist than Dr. Saltz in Portland. He's energetic, fun and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

We have been going to Dr Salz's office for 6 years; the best dental office and staff we have been to. I trust the information they give me on options etc.; we are extremely happy with our smiles and the great work done; I have never felt more comfortable than when finaly finding this Dentist for our family.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Barry is a good dentist and very friendly and accommodating. He's higher priced than most others, so you pay more.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Barry is the best and is also great with kids--he's very enthusiastic! His staff is very friendly and gentle with their cleanings. Everyone remembers who you are there, too.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008