Ratings for Dr. Dwight J. Rosenstein

I don't feel like Dr. Rosenstein cares about my mother who has alzheimers. Each time we go for a visit there is this sense of "well this is how this illness is, there is no changing it's course, so you just have to deal with it." While I understand my mom won't get better, it would be nice if Dr. Rosenstein gave us some ways to deal with the various behaviors instead of just giving us a "there there." He doesn't work with suggestions provided to us by the alzheimers association. We are definitely looking for another neurologist. He is also rude and short tempered. We have a right to ask him questions, but he just gets annoyed and is very short with us. Definitely one of my least favorite doctors.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr Rosenstein took very good care of my mother. His demeanor made her so relaxed. My dear mother passed away in March, we called the office to inform them and cancel her appointment and Dr Rosenstein actually called that evening to offer his condolences. No other doctor called us. He truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Dwight Rosenstein's expert medical care of my mother, who suffers from dementia, greatly improved the quality of life of both my mother and all of us who love and care for her. He also brings compassion, humor and kindness to his work with his patients. He returned my phone calls the same day. His staff is also very efficient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Very knowledgeable. Really cares about his patients. Good sense of humor which is nice. I would gladly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Dwight J. Rosenstein's Credentials

• French

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY