Ratings for Dr. James P. Milite

Caring knowledgeable and personable doctor who doesn't rush patients

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Milite without hesitation to family and friends. Honest, integrity, professional and a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

HE IS ABSOLUTELY TOPS IN HIS FIELD. A MASTERFUL DOCTOR/SURGEON.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Staff beyond horrible. Needed an appointment because have an issue with my right eye for 2 years. Have been to four eye doctors and no one can diagnose. Was told that I cannot get appointment without a diagnosis. Saw that he was among the best in New Jersey. But what good is that if he can't diagnose and help. Makes no sense at all.

Submitted February 21, 2014

Great doctor: gets to the point quick but explains all you need to know. Did surgery on my eyelid in a very tricky spot and 6 months later you can't tell anything was done to it. I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Milite is the most professional and up front doctor.He is also a MASTER with Blepharoplasty surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

When I think what a doctor should be, I think of Dr. Milite. He is very skillful, attacks each problem like a real pro and does not let go until it is fixed. All this time he is there supporting and guiding the patient, answering questions and proposing alternatives. I recommend this doctor to ANYONE in need of a good eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Great surgeon. He reconstructed my tear ducts after I had crushed them. Literally no pain 24 hours later after an operation on my face...pretty damn good

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

He is very educated. He knows what he is talking about and wants to answer all of your questions. The wait is long and the room is crowded most of the time. Some of the staff is very polite while others shouldnt be there. Otherwise he is a doctor that loves his job

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Milite removed a growth from one of my eyelids. I had seen several doctors before finding him. He's knowledgeable and will let you ask questions. I also like that he explained the procedure to me, step-by-step, something which the other doctors didn't bother to do. I felt like I was in good hands and everything went well. His staff is very nice too, even though they seem a little overworked and stressed sometimes. Nice office. Great location. Go see him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. James P. Milite's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)