Ratings for Dr. James P. Milite

Dr. Milite is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been to and I have been to many. He understands the stress of a patient waiting for results. I have never encountered this before. Top notch!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Milite did surgery on my eyelid after having bells palsy. he answered all my questions and even called me back when I had any questions after the surgery. he is first rate.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

HAD EYELID SURGURY IN 2007 TO TIGHTEN EYELID BECAUSE OF PUFFINESS THAT APPEARED FROM TIME TO TIME..TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO CUT A SQUARE OUT ON TOP OF EYELID ABOVE EYELASH TO TIGHTEN IT..AS IM FALLING ASLEEP ON OPERATING TABLE HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO CUT STRAIGHT THROUGH EYELASH INSTEAD..COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT THAT POINT..WOKE UP AFTER OPERATION TO SEE A BALL OF THREAD WOUND AROUND THE EYELASH AREA OF MY UPPER LID..MY EYELASHES NOW POINT STRAIGHT DOWN AND THERE IS A LUMP WHERE HE DID THE CUTTING,,IF I DONT TRIM MY EYELASH 2 TIMES A MONTH THEY GO INTO MY EYE AND CAUSE MAJOR IRRITATION AND SWELLING...NO..NOT GIVING ANY STARS TO THIS BUTCHER..HORRIBLE JOB

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Caring knowledgeable and personable doctor who doesn't rush patients

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Milite without hesitation to family and friends. Honest, integrity, professional and a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

HE IS ABSOLUTELY TOPS IN HIS FIELD. A MASTERFUL DOCTOR/SURGEON.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Staff beyond horrible. Needed an appointment because have an issue with my right eye for 2 years. Have been to four eye doctors and no one can diagnose. Was told that I cannot get appointment without a diagnosis. Saw that he was among the best in New Jersey. But what good is that if he can't diagnose and help. Makes no sense at all.

Submitted February 21, 2014

Great doctor: gets to the point quick but explains all you need to know. Did surgery on my eyelid in a very tricky spot and 6 months later you can't tell anything was done to it. I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Milite is the most professional and up front doctor.He is also a MASTER with Blepharoplasty surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

When I think what a doctor should be, I think of Dr. Milite. He is very skillful, attacks each problem like a real pro and does not let go until it is fixed. All this time he is there supporting and guiding the patient, answering questions and proposing alternatives. I recommend this doctor to ANYONE in need of a good eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. James P. Milite's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)