Ratings for Dr. Thomas Zaphiratos

Then as a caregiver you ask for some help you have to come back 10 times because they cannot pick up a phone! The doctor is so obese blood isn't getting to his brain. All they do is crank out patients so that they can bill the government!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

It's a nightmare to get through to anyone . No one ever answers the phone and they have no voice mail. I have to ask someone that is off that day to go there personally to make me an appointment. That to me is not normal. And the wait time is another story. I ALWAYS wait a minimum of 2 hours just to see the doctor. Horrible service!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Zaphiratos is an Excellent Doctor but his Receptionists are very rude to his patients and especially to the older ones, they never answer phone calls and they oblige the patients to go there to close an appointment. These ladies should realize that they are dealing with patients and not just files.....I am very sorry Dr. Zaphiratos but I think you should train your staff to treat your patients in a better and more polite manner......These ladies shouldn't be dealing with patients, I don't think they are trained to do this job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I am very happy to have dr Zafiratos as my family doctor. he is very professional, good mannered and able to handle many people who wait to be helped in his office.he speaks many languages and a lot of people visit him. I wish many doctors will be like him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Horrible staff! They don't answer phone call or respond or faxes from pharmacies for prescription renewals. Dr is never on time , and seems to be unwilling to take care of his secretarial problems.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

have been with dr Zafiratos for over 25 years has helped me and my family through some terrible times god bless him

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

62 year old woman died of treatable condition because he did nothing for her. He does not answer calls or letters.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

our family doctor for the past 20 years takes care for all our needs his office is normally over crawded because he never refuse any drop ins or emergencies

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I don't know how this poor man does it. The office is full to capacity and you can tell that staff works hard and is polite with older people. If you've been going to Zaphiratos for years you know that he is a physician who is empathetic and ready to give you his time. Our family feels secure with his medical skills and we value hiim as a doctor. He is a kind and gentle human being.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Staff do not respond to their phone lines and are rude , doctor very knowledgeable and curtious

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011