Ratings for Dr. Melvin M. MacLin

C Win.... I remain Team Maclin. He puts a smile your face. Another awesome surgery!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr Maclin is very arrogant. He will not work on overweight people. He also said bad things about the other surgeons I was interviewing. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

He was great. Spent all the time I need to answer all my questions. Honest and realistic about my goal, and didn't make promises that couldn't be kept. Very happy with my results. Everyone there is very nice.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Quality Doctor. Top of his class. Meticulous and precise, a bit conservative for a younger doctor but that helps to provide the highest quality results for his patients. Very hands on with his patients, gives out personal cell # to his post operative patients to contact him with questions or concerns and prefers it that way, to be contacted directly. Has a great P.A. in his practice that is highly skilled and knowledgable. Takes his time and is very professional and respectful. I highly recommend this Surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Melvin M. MacLin's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente