Ratings for Dr. Elaine Cheon-Lee

Great dr. She was fantastic with us and a difficult delivery

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Have gone to Care Net for years love them. Dr. Cheon-Lee is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Elaine Cheon- Lee for years. I trust her completely. I was molested by my brother so exams were hard enough. She has done surgery to remove my left ovary with a cyst. I have to have a colposcopy/leep procedure because I have HPV numbers that highly increase the risk of cervical cancer. She truly takes gentle care with me, compassionate & thorough in every way. I am blessed she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

On first visit, I was made to feel very uncomfortable in that receptionist was rude to other patients. When another patient was ten minutes late and explained tardiness was due to traffic tie-up,receptionist threatened to reschedule appointment if this happened again. After this patient left the reception area, receptionist laughed at and poked fun of patient. As I said, this was my first visit.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

My mother went to her to have a surgery preformed that was only a hesterctomy or whatever, I was 13 years old, and when my mom got done with her surgery she wasn't getting better only getting worse by the time she went back to the doctors they discovered that dr. Cheon lee had mistakenly tied up my mothers urethra basically killing her kidney she is in pain everyday because of it.I'm now 16 years old and my mother has one functioning kidney left because of dr. Cheon lee. I hope no one has to go through this because it really messed my life and my mothers up

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Wonderful doctor! Smart, attentive, considerate. She is a very good listener. She took the time to answer my questions in detail. I am delighted to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Fantastic doctor who answered my questions thoroughly. I frequently prepared a list of questions that I had before each of my appointments and she did her best to take the time and answer them all (no matter how crazy they seemed at times!). Highly recommend this doctor and the Carenet group as a whole. The other three OB/GYN's with this practice are equally excellent and professional in my experience.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I loved all the doctors, especially Dr Cheon-Lee and her sister. She delivered my very first child and helped me IMMENSELY when I developed a severe bought of PPD afterwards. I couldn't imagine a more caring or sincere group of doctors. She also always had a smile on her face, took her time to answer any questions I had, and messages were always returned promptly. I did have some issues with office staff and one of the nurses, but the docs are fabulous!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

She delevered my third baby. I found her to be very helpful & knowlegeable. She was always very nice & personable. I think the first rating is off base is well.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Cheon Lee for many years and trust her judgment. She has been willing to look for other options for me when I didn't like what she was advising certain types of medication or treatments. She's completed a few surgeries on me also, and I have recovered from them very quickly, so I have to assume they went well:) I think the person above must have seen her on a busy, or personally bad day. Too bad, she's actually a good doctor, and I have recommended her to a lot of women.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Elaine Cheon-Lee's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med