Ratings for Dr. Roy M. Rubin

Dr Roy Rubin was phenomenal. His care and dedication to his craft showed through out. His office is small and he sees only one patient at a time. There is no wait, he greeted me at the door, his assistant helped me with the forms and he is an incredible surgeon. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

if you are a work comp patient run as fast as you can from this place! they will not advocate for you! in 8 months being treated at this place i received 10 PT visits for 3 herniated discs. thats it! and then to top it off because they felt i wasnt surgical at this time they effectively cut off my work comp without any further treatment (as if surgery is the only thing - didnt even offer any recommendations for other treatment - just dropped me) after much research about work comp i discovered that this place advocates for insurance companies not patients! after finally getting approved to see another doctor and getting an attorney i have had comments from both about the problems from this doctor. my new doctor was astonished at my lack of treatment. he actually muttered to me "this is absolute ****!"@ RUBIN ORTHO i began to be treated as if i were faking my injury even though i have an MRI with 3 bulged discs visible even to an idiot!AGAIN.DO NOT LET THIS PLACE TOUCH YOU!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Roy M. Rubin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)