Ratings for Dr. Alexander Kammer

I was referred to him because I needed a hysterectomy and moose jaw was the fastest place, well, Dr.Kammer cut through a cancerous tumor, left it for a week, basically threw a piece of paper at me during a follow up appointment and said oh yeah you have cancer. It took a week of me phoning his office to get them to release my records to the cancer clinic. If he would have removed the cancer I would not have had to have 3 more surgeries chemo and radiation and a blood transfusion, What an **** and he is still a doctor in Ontario! WHY??!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

I saw this Dr. when he was in Moose Jaw Sask. and "thought" he was a great Dr. now that I knwo what I know all I can say is STAY AWAY from him!! I thought he helped me and now my new Dr. is fixing things that he said he did, but didn't do while he had me in for surgery...If I ever see this person again...it will be to soon..and to think I trusted my life to this person. CAN'T call him a Dr. I would also like to know WHY you can't pratice in the USA then come to Canada lose it in SK. and then move to ON? WHY?

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

For a complete summary of the doctor's rather dubious reputation, see http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~adcaine/kammer/. There is also a Facebook group that called "Support Women Adversely Affected by Dr. Alexander Kammer." It can be found at http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60038495404 .

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008