Ratings for Dr. James C. Nix

I love Dr. Nix and his staff. Dr. Nix saved my baby by doing an emergency C-section 5 weeks early. I would recommend him to anyone. They never pushed products on me like others listed. The wait time is definitely worth it. And it's not as bad as others made it sound in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Excellent doctor. Attentive to needs & bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I will never go back to this office. Majority of the staff are rude and very unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Nix, a magnificent Dr. The nurses also. They are open to any question you may have no matter how crazy it seems or unanswerable you may think it is. I went to him with my first pregnancy from 2015 to 2016 my son was born April 10th 2016 and even after his birth they have beed extremely helpful in any situation. The front desk lady is rude everytime I went in. Seemed very judgmental. But the nurses and Dr Nix make it worth it.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I am going to start by saying the wait time is crazy awful! I'm pregnant with my first baby. Dr. Nix is absolutely an outstanding doctor. Love, love him. He is always very helpful with the questions I have. The N/P is also very helpful. The front desk lady could be a little less rude at times, but overall staff is nice and sufficient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Staff left me in a room and forgot me, after 45 minutes, I called out in the hallway, no apology from nurse staff.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Nix for 3 years now. He delivered my first son in 2012 and I am now seeing him for my second pregnancy. I have a lot of trust in Dr. Nix! With my first son, he never pushed me to have a cesarean even though it was over 30 hours after being induced that I even dilated to one centimeter. He gave me time for my body to work everything out naturally. I love that he is so involved with natural supplements! He always pushes a natural way to resolve issues! Yes, the wait time has been excessive at times but I feel its totally worth it. Not to mention the office staff and nurses are so caring and helpful!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

The long wait time is always expected, and I am always wary of how Dr. Nix also runs Sei Bella and pushes extra diagnosis (like stress tests, and hormone replacement). He is very friendly and professional. His additional practice (Sei Bella) makes me uncomfortable though.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

First off let me start by saying I have never written a bad review, until now. Robin at the front desk is totally rude and I'm not talking about one time, each and every time I have been there. Plan to wait hours each and every time you go. Then you see the nurse practitioner after waiting forever!! The NP is always frazzled by time she gets in the room and pushes you to buy their products. Dr Nix waits until the last few minutes to come in shake your hand and walk out. If you have other doctors you can see please go to them as this office is a joke! The one positive thing I can say is that the nurses are great!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Don't waste your time. Dr Nix tells everyone that they have a thyroid issue and prescribes way too many medications and what I feel are an unnecessary number of supplements. If you do go to see him, clear your schedule because he ALWAYS runs late. Always.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. James C. Nix's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI