Ratings for Dr. Rosita L. Tan

I was a patient for many years and the last visit was a disaster, in the process of adjusting my bite she ground off the enamel from the inside of my 2 front teeth leaving just a thin sliver of a tooth in front..Also she continued to carve away at the other teeth shaping them as she plowed through my crowns .,one crown in back is completely flat so that I can't chew..I will have to have the crown replaced ,, not to mention she charged me after "fixing" the thin teeth in front with bonding..this will cost thousands to repair not to mention, .this has been extremely stressful to deal with,, I couldn't believe that a professional would go this far , this is permanent damage to my healthy front teeth. After reading the other reviews I agree ..I'm not over exaggerating this "drama".

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I would not recommend her and I will never return as a patient. It will cost alot of money to repair the damage to my teeth.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Distracted, late, painful,disorganized. Awful experience as she banged around in my mouth, cut my upper lip when she missed my mouth with a scapel. She yells for her staff to come help. Always leaves abruptly, preventing me from getting answers to quesstions. She sells constantly, including mascara!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011