Ratings for Dr. Natalie Ward

I have been going to Dr. Ward since she took over this practice from Dr. Cribb. As she has had more children, her professionalism has decreased. She no longer takes the time to listen to what my issues are and I have had 6 appointments over the past year each of which was for the same issue and I left the office feeling I was the problem and with no hope of a solution. I would love to change doctors but since I have been at this practice for over 35 years the costs to "move" my chart somewhere else is cost prohibitive. I really would not recommend this doctor to anyone unless you are pregnant. She should just stick to maternity patients as this seems to be her only interest.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I really like her, I've had three children and she was my ob and gp. She's great.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr Ward is hands down the best doctor I have seen. I'm surprised by some negative comments on here as she was nothing but punctual, caring, and pleasant. Some comments mention she is arrogant which is shocking. She is to the point but I appreciate her frankness as she is a MD not a therapist. I would highly suggest dr Ward, she is brilliant, caring, and doesn't waste your time.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Ward should stick to maternity patients. She practices verbalizes ageism "at your age (63) pain is normal. I have had to use the walk-in clinic in my area for 4 problems as I was told she was not available for 3 weeks and none of the other doctors in the practice were available for at least 8 days. I was also told not to come to the office when describing my condition as "it might be contagious". She doesn't listen even to the first 10 words and when I wrote it down the next time she glanced at the note and threw it on the floor. When I gave an opinion as to what might be wrong at one point she said "Oh, are you a nurse?" I have received two prescriptons for pharmaceuticals that I had and allery to as I had previously told her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Natalie Ward was my doctor for years and just all of a sudden got snotty and just didn't seem to care anymore. She had me overdosed on narcotics and did nothing to help my present symtoms. I had since changed doctors and gotten taken off most of the narcotics and an in a safe situation now and do not miss the mean treatment that I was suddeny given

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I am really surprised by the negative reviews of Dr. Ward. I've seen her for years and always found her friendly and helpful. Yes, she is concise and direct, but I much prefer that to vagueness and late appt times! She is always punctual, which is important to me with two little ones in tow. She saw me thru my first pregnancy and birth; and was awesome. She totally championed what I wanted (no c-section) when the OB's wanted otherwise. She was on mat leave for my 2nd and I missed having her care. She is genuine and frank, and I feel like I can say/ask her anything. You do need to be prepared with your questions, but I think that's the only way she can stay on schedule. But if you have concerns, she's 100% willing to listen.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Natalie has an air of superiority about herself that she is the most knowledgable about the body of the patient in the room and as a result comes across as rude and condescending. She does not like to be asked questions, there is no discussion, preferring you to sit and wait for her to tell you what she thinks is best for you, and then its end of story, out the door. She doesn't seem to understand that there is supposed to be a respectful relationship between the patient and doctor not a dictatorship. I would never recommend her to anyone...your better off going into a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

We saw Natalie for our first pregnancy and she was nothing short of amazing. She was very thorough and noticed that my belly was not growing fast enough. She ordered an ultrasuond and it showed low fluid. We were induced later that night and Natalie happened to be on. She was very supportive through our delivery and explained things throughout the process. We had some troubles post-partum with feeding and sleeping and my husband was very nervous and asked a lot of questions. Natalie was patient with us and answered all of them. We'll be seeing her for our next pregnancy for sure!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Ward takes care of my entire family and we have all had a great experience with her. We all like how she is always of time and we never have to wait for her. She was my doctor through both of my pregnancies and she always answered my questions and I felt comfortable in her care. She is fantastic with my kids, they both look forward to visiting her. My Father has had many health problems over the last year and Dr. Ward has explained everything very well to my Mother & I and we are comforted that he is being taken care of by such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

She's definitely the worst doctor I've ever been to, and is as rude as everyone in all of the other bad reviews has said! I waited almost two hours past my scheduled appointment time. Natalie saw me for about five minutes and barely addressed my concerns, but somehow managed to talk about the plans she had for the long weekend. She promised to call me with my lab results herself. But after four weeks of waiting I finally called to get my results and had to wait for another three days for her to leave a voicemail regarding another patient's test results!!! She is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014