Ratings for Dr. Natalie Ward

I've been a patient with Dr. Ward for over 10 years. She's always been honest and carny about my wellness not just my health. She is very discreet but familiar with an appropriate humor and lightness to her

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Over the many years that I have been a patient with Dr. Ward I have found her to be cold,uncaring and arrogant. As others have wrote she rushes into the room and busily types on her laptop. She rushes quickly to decisions and most times she is wrong. She told me bluntly they were looking for cancer and surprised me so completely and then she rushed out of the room. Another time she then took credit for the nutritionist finding my thyroid condition. I could go on but simply put she is a bad doctor who lacks in interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr ward is extremely impersonal and always seems to be in a rush to get to her next patient. I've been seeing her since she replaced Dr. Crib and have never felt she genuinely listens to me. She often seems annoyed when I ask questions and has made me feel like a hypochondriac on more than one occassion for issues that have eventually turned out to be valid and serious health conditions. She is quick to write prescriptions to bandaid problems rather than offering long term solutions (she had me on an extremely high dose of anti depressants for years and was of no help when I expressed that I was ready to try going off of them). I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Ward. She has helped me through a few tough experiences medically without any judgement, explains everything thoroughly and it makes me feel a lot more comfortable when hearing tough news. She knows what she's talking about and answers all my questions.

Submitted October 4, 2016

We brought our 6 day old child in for a regular after birth assesment. We were concerned with her health as she was very lethargic, was not eating and had not had a bowel movement in 24hrs. "Dr." Ward decided without checking her temperature, or preforming a proper medical assesmet that this was normal and we should monitor it over the next 2 to 3 weeks. Since this was our first child and she has "10 years experience" we took her word for it. Later that night our childs condition worsened and we were forced to bring her to the children's hospital. Subsequently, our child was and still is hospitalized with viral meningitis. How "Dr." Ward missed such a hazardous sickness is still a mystery. Thank God we trusted our instincts rather than her "professional" diagnosis. Our daughter was put on multiple antibiotics and medications to save her life. I'm probably going to get a lawyer and sue this quack.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Simply put she is an arrogant doctor that doesn't care about her patients. She runs her practice for efficiency and gives everyone as little time as possible. She pretends to listen but really doesn't care. She thinks she knows what is best for you and gets upset if you don't agree. She doesn't practice collaborative care I find her rude.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr Ward and her staff are very efficient and professional.

Submitted September 22, 2016

I have been with Dr. Ward since she took over from Dr. Cribb, who took over from Dr. Smythe. Since meeting Dr. Ward my opinion has changed for the worse. She is even more brash, arrogant and rude. Her attitude towards patients is one of superiority. She thinks she knows everything and feels confident in her quick assessment. Yet, she has failed to diagnosis my ailments correctly when has led to severe complications in my health and a life threatening situation. The only way I have been diagnosed correctly is by other health care professional who have done the testing that Dr. Ward did not bother to do. Dr. Ward is quick to enter and leave the examining room which I have felt is an expression of her desire to revenue generate. She is rude and just recently instead of reviewing my labs, told me I could come pick them up to review them on my own. Luckily, I was able to do so because quite frankly with a doctor like her, one has to be well-informed about one's own health matters. She simply doesn't care about patients. I am tired of her condescending and haute approach to patient care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Ward since she took over this practice from Dr. Cribb. As she has had more children, her professionalism has decreased. She no longer takes the time to listen to what my issues are and I have had 6 appointments over the past year each of which was for the same issue and I left the office feeling I was the problem and with no hope of a solution. I would love to change doctors but since I have been at this practice for over 35 years the costs to "move" my chart somewhere else is cost prohibitive. I really would not recommend this doctor to anyone unless you are pregnant. She should just stick to maternity patients as this seems to be her only interest.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I really like her, I've had three children and she was my ob and gp. She's great.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016