Ratings for Dr. Dennis Di Pasquale

Dr. DiPasquale did a total knee replacement on my right knee on June 21. He is such a pleasant and efficient doctor. He listens, he answers, he explains the process and procedures. what more can a patient ask for. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you Dr. Di Pasquale.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Wet patient centred, knowledgeable and caring surgeon and Office team.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Love this surgeon! Really listens to you and takes the time to explain your options. Very knowledgeable. I had knee arthroscopic surgery last month and he did an amazing job. It healed great and with very minimal scaring. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I saw the Doctor a few years ago and am now waiting for another Appointment. He was FABULOUS....very knowledgeable, kind and experienced.....I especially liked the fact that he was very modern in his approach and explained all the newest techniques and treatments....

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My name is Albert Almiron , I believe that Dr Dennis Di Pasquale is the best it is in his field , he repair both of my shoulder , many other doctors will not touch , he fix both of then , thank you Doctor you are the best ,

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

He might be good with knees and people who have some social rating such as athletes, people with 'knew but he messed me up when he performed a hip replacement. He really didn't showed he cared. I had to ask to see a neurologists to get help with the nerve damage he caused.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

********He's a GREAT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON, I had ACL reconstruction surgery & meniscus repair on Sept 26, 2016 by Dr Dipasquale. I have a professional career that relies on me being very physical at times, at times life and death hangs in the balance in relation to my ability to perform. I really needed a good surgeon to insure I could carry on with my carreer and perform at a high physical level. I really trusted this Dr because I received a referral from another Orthopedic Surgeon, who simply said, "I want you to wait another month, I want you to see Dr Dipasquale, he is one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons in the GTA, I trusted him to perform an ACL reconstruction on my own daughter, who is now doing great, he is a great doctor." He said it with such confidence, I had to wait to see him. I rate him 10/10 all around, from my preOp consult, my the surgery date, my follow Post Op visit and the biggest factor my results from the surgery . It's been 3 weeks from my surgery and compared to everyone else Ive spoken to who had the same surgery my recovery has been so much better. My physio therapist who is a Doctor as well (a Chiropractor/Physio Therapist) said he's so impressed with my recovery, he said he's never seen an ACL Reconstruction with a faster recovery than me, he said I had a great surgery performed, and told me he's going to try to get in contact with Dr DiPasquale to see if he can refer all his patients seeking possible knee surgeries to him, because of my incredible results. Anyways Im not sure why anyone would rate him below a 5 Stars from what I have seen so far. Also to add, his receptionist is so incredibly kind & professional, which also added to my overall positive experience with this Doctor. Thank you Dr Dipasquale.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Di Pasquale is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have been in contact with.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Terrible doctor, messed my knee up more then before the injury, and did not care and did not follow up after surgery, very dissapointed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

No doubt about it this doctor is very knowledgeable otherwise why would he be allowed to ach at the U of T Misissauag campus? He also runs a full time practice and is in partnership in a clinic near the U of T campus. He is smart, he has located each section of his business in close proximity to eah other. He is in business, make no mistake about this. Talented, yes, money hungey...well you decide for yourself. His bedside manner may depend upon on how tired or busy he maybe. Running between three different career foci must be challenging.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016