Ratings for Dr. Theodore E. Spielberg

Dr. Spielberg, I am happy for you that you retired. I am sad for myself. You are the best. Now I am stuck with some endo does not know what they are doing. I have to somehow find another endo that will help me. No one will ever compare to you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

So caring and thorough! Only person who figured out was was really wrong or cared to! Awesome -- the best "old school" doctor who really takes time to talk with patients. I wonder is the person writing below ever considered that the pharmacy made a mistake. He is so precise, especially about thyroid, that the other person's story just doesn't make sense. He is a treasure & a major asset to the community. I too hope he never retires. Or at least waits many, many years. So he can treat me & save the lives of others. You can't go wrong with him, especially if you have mysterious problems that NO ONE ELSE can solve! He will!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr.Spielberg is NOT retired.Thank God!He is the BEST!He is beyond thorough.He made sure that I had every test out there to protect me.He is the kindest and most gentle doctor.He is brilliant.I had a quack endo at Milton Hospital told me nothing wrong with me,treated me like crap, dismissed me. Dr.Spielberg is right on the ball! Diagnosed me correctly.He has been a mentor in the medical community for years! HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS! He goes above and beyond any doctor.Makes appointments for you with other doctors to make sure that all of your needs are met! I NEVER want him to retire!No one could ever take his place!I cannot praise him enough.He makes you feel so comfortable! I am so BLESSED to be his patient! You won't find a better endo anywhere else! God Bless Dr.Spielberg! Office help is great too!He will see you without an appointment if you feel sick and need him! He will stay late if you need to see him! God Bless Dr. Spielberg!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I didn't see any other reviews so it's weird that he has 5 stars, he prescribed apparently a tremendous amount of of thyroid medication, and I ended up in the ER. He never called me or my husband back before of after the ER, and I've never heard from him since. I've seen many different doctors since who've told me I must be mistaken about the amount until I showed them the bottle, and they had little to say (just looked shocked, maybe a little freaked, but probably felt better when they realized if I didn't sue him, they didn't need to worry about me suing them!) I thought I read on another site that he's since retired, a good, very good thing, because if someone in poorer health had taken the dose that high, they might have died. I became delirious, couldn't speak, eventually couldn't walk, after only 4 days on the medication. It was one of the scariest things that's happened to me in my life physically. I can't recommend him, obviously!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Theodore E. Spielberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1963)

Top Hospitals in Wellesley, MA