Ratings for Dr. Nitin R. Ambani

This man came across as arrogant and uncaring. He rushed through my appointment and spent more time on his computer than with me. I asked him multiple questions at different times about one of my two issues and he acted as if I wasn't there. He didn't look at the reports I brought with me. He didn't explain anything. The man seemed to only care about the possibility of a procedure that a non urologist suggested and then wanted to get to his next patient. If this is how he handles the first appointment I'm sure his procedures and follow up are just as non caring and distant. Strike one for Jackson. If I'm paying I want the doc to actually treat me as if I'm competent and in the room. And stay for a second. We were in the room for less than 15 minutes. He was on the computer, felt my junk, and then back to the computer. And as I asked my question again, he left and said the desk lady will check me out.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Nitin R. Ambani's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1976)