Ratings for Dr. Mathew Rose

Amazing and Kind. Takes time to listen genuinely cares. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I would like to say to alll the people who are saying negative things about Dr Rose he has been my doctor for many years and yeah I've went through my ups and downs with Dr Rose but not because anything he did it was my owm doing and if he really didnt care about his patents then he wouldn't do the things he does when we mess up its my option that Dr Rose is a great doctor yhat has alot of different typed of people he deals with i say hats off to a great doctor and a caring human being thank you for being there for us doctor Rose

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

dr. rose is a wonderful doc. been mine for 13+ yrs. is able, intelligent and carring in an area that often allows for little. If you findyourself cut off your meds by him one should look at what actions led to the decision because in my experience it wouldn't be the first, third or fith chance he gave you or alternative for that matter. rose is great altough maybe a mad hatter

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Rose is a wonderful and helpful. And the comments below about him being anything other than a great doctor were obviously made by people who have never actually dealt with him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

This Doctor (using the word loosely) in my opinion is nothing more than a drug dealer. He destroyed our family by his prescribing practices and got away with it because his position within the college of physicians. He ran up my wife's prescription to a sick amount and then cut her off leaving us to pick up the pieces. What this doctor did was criminal. They say he is a addiction expert but the truth is he is a expert at causing them.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Rose has been my family doctor for over 15 years. He is a great Doctor who cares about his patients. He is very approachable and friendly. He takes his time with me and does his best to recommend the best treatments. He is what GP's should be. I highly recommend Dr Rose.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

dr.rose gave my spouse who is recovering addict the very drug he was addicted to(was recovered 8 yrs);it totally destroyed our family(have kids);he is an evil,uncaring doctor who not only destroys his patients but their FAMILY as well!!!!absolute disgrace of a doctor!!am looking into if there is any way to report this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Most incompetent malicious doctor I have ever had anything to do with. Nothing more than a drug pusher.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I would never, ever recommend this doctor...he is terrible

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

This doctor has ruined our whole life together. He pushes pills down your throat and leaves you to hang dry!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014