Ratings for Dr. Kevin F. Gallivan

Overall friendly, gentle and listens to his patients. I was disappointed to find out he does not support vaginal births after a previous c-section (vbac). I had a sceduled csection for my breach baby at 39 weeks. I later discovered he sutured me with a single layer closure as opposed to double layer which now makes my risks for complications during vbac a bit higher. I wish he would have been more forth coming of my options (even if that meant having to switch practices) and supportive of vbac because now I am driving over 30 miles to attempt a vbac with a supportive dr and hospital. Appointments were generally 15 minutes late.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Galivan is very helpful and very knowledgeable. He cares for his patients! He has been my doctor for many years!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Nice guy, great sense on humor. Not on top of his game. I had to call his office and request lab work for tests that should have been ordered weeks before. 3 days, and still no call back. The the tests are time sensative. Staff was not helpful. I don't have any confidence in this doctor and will be changing OBs very soon.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

very caring and respectful as well as knowledgeable. reccomend him highly

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

He is located at Facey Medical Clinic and in general they tend to overbook so there can sometimes be a wait time but overall, that problem has improved the last couple of years. The himself is very gentle and listens carefully. He respects the opinions and concerns of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Kevin F. Gallivan's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union